WL: Courtyard or Standard?

SPanek

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation at the WL for 3 nights at $143/nt (standard view). I received an e-mail with code and pin#, and was quoted a rate for $186/nt (courtyard view). My question is this: Is ti worth the extra $43/nt for the courtyard view? How much of a difference is there between the courtyard and standard?

Thanks for any input.

Shirley

Do you want to look at the pretty landscaping or the parking lot/bus pick-up? That's the difference.

How much time will you be spending in the room? on the balcony? If you're going to be spending time there, you may want the nice view - but if not then you can save some money.

-Kim

For me, it is worth the extra money for the Courtyard view. The WL courtyard area is gorgeous! I tend to spend a lot of time on the balcony while in the room, and I really enjoy looking out over the pool area, the landscaping, the geyser, and Bay Lake while listening to the wonderful Lodge music that is piped in and around the WL. Whether it is worth it to you depends on how important view is to you. The rooms are the same, only the view will be different. I'm sure you'll enjoy the WL whichever view you choose! :)

Kristina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts