WL Concierge Questions

taylor1293

Do you want to build a snowman?
Hi everyone :). I still can't decide where to stay and one of the places we are considering is the WL Concierge.

I have a few questions:

1. Where is the lounge located?

2. Where are the rooms located? What are the views?

3. Can we get bunkbed rooms?

4. Do they leave bottled water and soda out for the guests?

5. If you have stayed there, were you happy with the concierge staff and the room?

Thanks!

Teresa

They don't have an actual lounge-it's in an open area on the 7th floor (the concierge floor).

They had soda out at 5pm when we were there-I'm sure they would have gotten soda for us at any other time if we would have asked.

They have bottled water but it is in a big bottle that you may use to fill your own cups I guess.

The concierge rooms are all on the 7th floor-courtyard and woods views-I guess they can't guarantee you what view you will get.

We did not want to stay that high so they let us stay on the 2nd floor and still have access to the 7th floor for food, etc.

We had a great time when we were there.

We very much enjoyed WL concierge. As for your questions: the lounge area overlooks the lobby- a great view. There are several small tables where you can sit eat, drink, etc and look down at the lobby.
The rooms have inner courtyard, villa pool/courtyard, and woods view (great view of MK fireworks).
Bunkbed rooms are available.
Large bottles of water are on the buffet table, however, don't hesitate to ask for small bottles of water to take to the parks. They will gladly go to their back room for this request (I ask on most days, and was served with a smile!). If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
The staff was very nice. Randall, and Jack deserve a special thank you, but overall the others were very good, too.

Thanks VBFamily and Plutospup!

Is there a specific room view you would recommend requesting?

VB Family - was there something about the 7th floor you didn't like that you decided to stay on a different floor? Did you make this request after you checked in or before?

Thanks!

Teresa

When we checked in, the CM said you are in Room 7007 and I said that we didn't want to be up that high-for me and our DD 4 and DS 6-and she made a phone call and I heard her tell whoever that we didn't want to stay up that high-then she said "well it looks like we are going to save you some money"-they then put us in a courtyard view room and added on the concierge seperately. Someone came down to meet us, took us on a tour of the 7th floor, took us to our room on the 2nd floor, brought us robes, etc. We still had the turndown service each night.

We had booked concierge originally and did not know that all the rooms were on one floor and we had it in our reservation that we wanted to be on a lower floor. We still had full access to the 7th floor for all the food, etc. and help from the CM's.

My entire family really enjoyed our stay. They say the 5-7pm time is wine and cheese but when we were there they always had one hot entree at that time and quite often we were able to eat a light dinner.

Any more questions, let me know.

Thanks VBFamily!!!

What were some of the hot entrees they had available?

We stayed at the Polynesian Concierge last summer and we found we were able to make a light dinner out of their offerings as well.

Teresa

VBFamily, I was wondering what the add on cost for concierge was when on another floor? jama

Originally we had a concierge room booked for $385/night-but we paid $280/nt plus $30/nt for concierge-so we saved around $60-70 per night.

I think they can still charge you the full concierge rate even if you stay on a lower floor. I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter