WL club level

Mdsleiman

disneyfan
This will be our first stay at WL and we are so excited! We will have a standard club level room with two queen beds. Any suggestions on the room with the best theme park view?

Well no room at the WL has a TPV, the best you could hope for is a view of the higher Fireworks from the MK. In that case you would want to request an Even numbered room since they overlook the north side of the resort. The odd number rooms overlook the inner courtyard / pool area.

Note: my personal favorite is 7035 at the end of the 7th floor and it overlooks the inner courtyard, pool and Bay lake in the distance.

Dave

We stayed WL CL standard view last year and I believe I requested 7050 through touring plans, but we ended up with a room closer to the lounge - the view was still great! If you contact CL prior to your trip, I would just request "good theme park view". I don't think any of them have a bad view!

Well no room at the WL has a TPV, the best you could hope for is a view of the higher Fireworks from the MK. In that case you would want to request an Even numbered room since they overlook the north side of the resort. The odd number rooms overlook the inner courtyard / pool area.

Note: my personal favorite is 7035 at the end of the 7th floor and it overlooks the inner courtyard, pool and Bay lake in the distance.

Dave

Just to clarify - all standard CL rooms are even numbered except 7035. 7035 is the only standard CL that does not have some view of MK. All other odd-numbered CL rooms on the 7th floor are Courtyard CL or the VP Suite. Our room had a view of CR, the monorail, a bit of Space Mountain and the fireworks.

Actually we will have to agree to disagree.

There is not a separate booking category between the even / odd rooms for CL. Both Even and Odd number rooms are in the exact same booking category: Standard Room - CL Access. So if you want to have a view of the high Fireworks from MK, please chose an Even numbered room. I don't count a partial view of the Contemporary Tower & the top of Space Mountain are remotely close to a TPV.

And, again no room provides a TPV the best option to describe the even number rooms would be "Nature / Fireworks view" which means a partial view of the MK higher Fireworks.

1. Standard Room - CL Access
2. Deluxe Room - CL Access (2 per floor on 1-6 only)

Dave

I haven’t stayed at WL for a few years, but am returning in August. I’ve e been watching the WL Thread and looking at room view photos on both WL thread and TP. It seems there are rooms with a Castle view and fireworks since they cut down all those trees to build the Bungalows. While I was there visiting to see the Christmas decorations in Dec I asked a CM at the desk and she said I can request a Fireworks view. Now, more recently WL has added another booking category, fireworks view, along with woods, courtyard and standard views.

While I was there visiting to see the Christmas decorations in Dec I asked a CM at the desk and she said I can request a Fireworks view. Now, more recently WL has added another booking category, fireworks view, along with woods, courtyard and standard views.
Correct the Nature / Fireworks view was added to the available categories due to the deforestation required for the northern group of Cascade DVC cabin build-out.

Dave

There is not a separate booking category between the even / odd rooms for CL. Both Even and Odd number rooms are in the exact same booking category: Standard Room - CL Access. So if you want to have a view of the high Fireworks from MK, please chose an Even numbered room. I don't count a partial view of the Contemporary Tower & the top of Space Mountain are remotely close to a TPV.

And, again no room provides a TPV the best option to describe the even number rooms would be "Nature / Fireworks view" which means a partial view of the MK higher Fireworks.

Dave

My apologies. They must have changed the categories since the last time we stayed there - when we were there all standard CL views faced MK/CR. But, yes, now requesting an "even numbered" room is a good idea if wanting to face that side of the resort. We loved our view from our even-numbered room.

We were in room 7042 and had an amazing view of the castle and fireworks. I don't have pics on this phone, but trust me, it was perfect! That being said, that was in 2012, so I'm not sure how much vegetation has grown and potentially blocked the view.

We were in room 7054, which I believe is right in the middle of the hall. I could see the castle, Space Mountain, the monorail, and had a very clear view of the fireworks.

It’s not a bunk bed room, but a bunk bed room close to it would probably suit you well!

Dave

I think it’s important to clarify that you can see more than “high” fireworks from some of these rooms. I could see the entire castle (it was small, but I could see it), and most (if not all) all fireworks from my room. I could also see Space Mountain in its entirety. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on here!

Dave
We just got back and had that exact room. It was lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!