WL boat destinations??

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
Hi all, We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge in 2 weeks. I know that we can take a boat to Magic Kingdom. I am more interested in where else we can take a boat to? We are interested in travel to the Resorts on Bay Lake?

As @Capang mentioned, you can take resort loop blue flag bots to The Contemporary and Fort Wilderness. There are usually two of the smaller boats doing this loop, one clockwise and one counter-clockwise. If the first to arrive isn’t going to the resort you want, it can be quicker to wait for the next boat, or you can take it and waitbthroughbthe first stop and make a nice loop around Bay Lake.

The red flag boats run to/from MK, and occasionaly red/green flag boats continue on to Fort Wilderness after stopping at WL on the way from MK.

To get to the Poly or Grand Floridian you have to switch docks in front of MK, so you will have to go through security. The WL / FW dock is on the East side while the GF / Poly docknis on the West side.

We love the boat transportation from WL.

Thank you all for the responses. We really do enjoy boat rides in Disney.... so relaxing! I guess we could also take the boat to the Contemporary, and then take the Monorail over to the Poly or Grand Floridian. Thanks again! Can’t wait to be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter