Wizarding World Touring Plans and Details

What should we do first with this schedule (Park to park tickets)?
Sunday - Half day starting around 2PM (EP),
Monday - Early Entry Full day (EP),
Thuraday -Early Entry Full Day (No EP)

We have a major HP fan with us too.

Do the Potter sections first on the two days you have early entry

They will have the lightest crowds then.

What should we do first with this schedule (Park to park tickets)?
Sunday - Half day starting around 2PM (EP),
Monday - Early Entry Full day (EP),
Thuraday -Early Entry Full Day (No EP)

We have a major HP fan with us too.

my recommendation for what it's worth would be to hit all the rides hard on Sunday and Monday and get the most out of your EP. Then on Thursday is when I would do Olivander's, get a wand and do wand spots, see the shows, and repeat favorite rides. You'll want to do early entry both days that you can and spend that first hour in Diagon Alley, it is more magical with less people in it. With EP I like to just do a circuitous route through the park and ride each ride as I come to it to minimize walking.

This plan looks like so much fun!!

I was wondering if it still accurate since Covid? Could someone “in the know” look over the OP and comment on any changes? Or is there another post I have yet to find that is more recent?

Thanks so much!

I was the one who made this plan 4 years ago. I just re-read it and I think everything is still accurate, all of the stuff on the list is still there post COVID. The only thing missing is riding Hagrid's motorbike ride, that ride opened after I posted this. The best time to add that in would be early afternoon, there is usually a dip in wait time right around lunch time. Other options are to fight the early entry crowds in the morning or get in line for it at the end of the night.

We have HP fans in our family but still want to do other rides. We are doing Th-Sat (end of January). Friday and Saturday will have Rock the Universe so I think hours are limited. Trying to figure out how to split the days. Do we do one day HP on both parks (Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley) or do one park each day with the HP stuff in the morning?

Buy Express. Get in line for Hagrid's early (since it doesn't take Express) and then do the rest of the rides in the HP lands. From there, pick a park and finish up all your rides. If you are pushed for time, Express, while expensive, will get it done for you.
Otherwise, start with Hagrid's still and work your way around to what you want as time permits. it's probably a full day in both sections with a stop for lunch and some shopping and seeing the details in the lands. If this is your first visit, spend a good amount of time since there's lots to see.

Buy Express. Get in line for Hagrid's early (since it doesn't take Express) and then do the rest of the rides in the HP lands. From there, pick a park and finish up all your rides. If you are pushed for time, Express, while expensive, will get it done for you.
Otherwise, start with Hagrid's still and work your way around to what you want as time permits. it's probably a full day in both sections with a stop for lunch and some shopping and seeing the details in the lands. If this is your first visit, spend a good amount of time since there's lots to see.
We are staying at PR so express is included. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts