Wizard101 Expansion (New World and raised level cap)

JGoof

Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard
KingsIsle has announce a new expansion of Wizard101: :cool1:

Upcoming Wizard101 Expansions Include Seventh World and New Pet Capabilities

We're proud to announce details on two of the major content updates for 2010. An extensive Advanced Pet system is launching this spring and the world of Celestia is launching late summer. In addition to all new quests the Celestia expansion will also include an increased level cap and new secondary schools of magic.

Coming this spring, players will have the opportunity to hatch customized pets from millions of potential combinations. The Advanced Pet system will bring a new dimension of interaction within Wizard101 as players can race their pets in the expansive Pet Derby, participate in new pet-themed minigames, feed and train them, and use them as allies in magic duels. Players will be able to level their pets from an egg to ancient beings with incredible powers.

The new world of Celestia is inspired by Atlantis, and young Wizards will encounter new adventures and quests deep under the sea. Celestia also increases the level cap in Wizard101 from level 50 up to level 60, as well as introducing three new secondary schools of magic. Celestia will officially open in late summer. Starting in June players can undertake new quests to discover the secrets of this new world and begin to unlock the story behind Celestia.

Oh good. I should be into the new house by then and be able to play again.

I am really excited about the new stuff, but I am now regretting the loss of all of those experience points from the battles and quests in DS that I did after my Balance wizard, Seth, was level 50. :headache: I wonder if there is any way that KI will compensate those of us that have quested through all of the realms after reaching level 50 and not accruing the experience points? :confused:

Woot! Thanks for posting this. I haven't played in a couple of weeks and had missed the info! :)(Going back to work just kills your game time! rofl!)

Kim

Oh good. I should be into the new house by then and be able to play again.
Hope your move goes smoothly!
I am really excited about the new stuff, but I am now regretting the loss of all of those experience points from the battles and quests in DS that I did after my Balance wizard, Seth, was level 50. :headache: I wonder if there is any way that KI will compensate those of us that have quested through all of the realms after reaching level 50 and not accruing the experience points? :confused:
This is exactly the reason why I've been trying to hold off from getting Grand; I don't want to waste those XP points.

Of course, since the whole point system will be changing, that may have a detrimental affect on those under level 50; who knows. (I doubt they would take the Grand title away from those who already have it.)

Thanks Aliceblue. Decided to give up the Baltic Cruise on the Disney Magic and use the funds to build a house. It's my first house ever. Now we'll see if all my room building in VMK pays off although I suspect the garden will be a little more difficult than layering crates and putting in Wonderland plants or pieces of River track.

Thanks Aliceblue. Decided to give up the Baltic Cruise on the Disney Magic and use the funds to build a house. It's my first house ever. Now we'll see if all my room building in VMK pays off although I suspect the garden will be a little more difficult than layering crates and putting in Wonderland plants or pieces of River track.
Oh how exciting! I'm sure we'd all love to see any pictures you want to share along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter