Wizard101: Advanced Power Pets coming soon

JGoof

Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard
Advanced Power Pets coming soon!! :cheer2:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/advancedpowerpets :wizard:

Set your pets free to roam your Castles & Lands.
Get your pets some exercise in the Derby.
Buy or craft them treats to make them happy.
Let them have some fun in the Mini-Games.
Create new pets with the magic of Hatching.
Watch as your pets cast their own spells in battle.

As usual, the new features will first come to the test realm. The test real is open to subscribers and crown players who purchased crowns in the few weeks before the realm opens.

WOOT!!! :cool1:

Hrmph. Beat me to it. I just came over to spread the news.

Update: But, I get to announce that the Test Realm is now OPEN!

When it goes live, this update will also remove the ability for players to trade "enhanced" treasure cards (created from school spells using Tough or Keen Eyes), so if you've been planning to stock up on particular cards, or supply them to friends, other accounts, or other wizards on your main account, better do it quickly while you still can! (Crafted, dropped and purchased cards will still be able to be traded.)

The pet features look like they will be fun.

When it goes live, this update will also remove the ability for players to trade "enhanced" treasure cards (created from school spells using Tough or Keen Eyes), so if you've been planning to stock up on particular cards, or supply them to friends, other accounts, or other wizards on your main account, better do it quickly while you still can! (Crafted, dropped and purchased cards will still be able to be traded.)

The pet features look like they will be fun.

Thanks, that's good to know!

For an extensive list of what's new in the test realm, see : https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

I took a peek yesterday but am in the midst of closing, packing, and moving. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks once I'm in the new house, I'll be able to get back to our happy Wizard school.

I took a peek yesterday but am in the midst of closing, packing, and moving. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks once I'm in the new house, I'll be able to get back to our happy Wizard school.

Good luck moving to your new home!!

When you come back to magic school, we'll be able to help you get back to speed if you need it.

The game has updated with trainable/placeable/hatchable pets and the new pet pavilion. Kind of crazy right now, with some loading and graphic issues.

As I suspected, the ranked pet matches are subscriber only; crown players must pay 80 crowns per match. But I was surprised how much fun the practice matches are. Won't be doing much leveling of my pets, I'm afraid; these old reflexes don't work too well in the mini games.

Players have been reporting one-day mount drops from Wizard City bosses, and there are 30 new pet drops around the spiral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter