(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

I've discovered that going solo isn't really an option in Celestia. I have a secondary account, fortunately with another Grandmaster who finished Malistaire. But I didn't start her with my main character, so she's a little behind on quests.

My original Life wizard is in high demand as a battlefield medic. The other grandmaster I'm playing with is Storm, so when I've ported to myself (LOL), it really made a huge difference in mutual survival.

I'm at a point where I've discovered the newest crafting quest, for the Grandmaster Artisan badge. I bought all the recipes to convert reagents necessary, so we'll see if that helps.

Greetings, I have a 40 Storm wizard I've been working on. My son has a few little wizards. But I'm the one who mostly plays. I have an Ice and Death baby wizards to.

I'm finding solo playing isn't good. I die alot. So if anyone wants some help, I'm on alot :) PM for a code.

This is a cute fun game and I actually have fun playing it :)

I started the game a few weeks ago and am stuck, all my quests are in areas where I have to purchase to visit (Fire Alley, etc), does any one know how I can find new quests w/o haveing to purchase new areas?
Thank you in advance, Saffron :confused3

I started the game a few weeks ago and am stuck, all my quests are in areas where I have to purchase to visit (Fire Alley, etc), does any one know how I can find new quests w/o haveing to purchase new areas?

Sorry, Saffron. If you want new quests, you'll have to either purchase crowns and buy individual areas or purchase a subscription.

The quests do run out pretty fast in the free areas. If you're not sure about subscribing, you might try starting out with $5 worth of crowns, which is enough to let you unlock three areas permanently. You'll need Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley in order to finish the main questline in Wizard City. Then you can spend the rest on the first area of Krokotopia, or if you prefer, Colossus Blvd. or Sunken City, which are side areas and not required for progressing through the game. (Sunken City is a short and challenging instance.)

If you'd rather not buy areas or subscribe, there are still fun things to do as a free player, such as gardening, pet training, crafting, and buying/decorating houses, although it takes longer to earn gold in Wizard City than it does in the rest of the Spiral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter