(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

I am having trouble adding cards to my deck....ive clicked on them and added it....but when i battle the only cards i have are the 6 i started out with.....they will not let me add my new cards to the lower level where the 6 i can use are.....can someone help me?!

Hi,

Did you equip you deck? The lower level where the wand spells are id reserved for the gear spells.
Spellbook.png

To equip a deck, press B on the keyboard and click on the Deck tab. Select you deck and press the fist at the bottom.

Hope that helps... :wizard:

JGoof is correct. You can't add spells to the lower part of the deck, only the upper part.

And in the example Starter Deck, do you see the cards on the right have only three pips available for each spell? That means the maximum amount you can add per spell would be three.

Other decks have different amounts you can add, but you are still limited to the amount the deck allows.

Hi,

Did you equip you deck? The lower level where the wand spells are id reserved for the gear spells.
Spellbook.png

To equip a deck, press B on the keyboard and click on the Deck tab. Select you deck and press the fist at the bottom.

Hope that helps... :wizard:

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. Haven't been in the game since September so I imagine alot has changed - or maybe not. Thinking about starting up again so if you see me around the world, be sure to say hi.

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. Haven't been in the game since September so I imagine alot has changed - or maybe not. Thinking about starting up again so if you see me around the world, be sure to say hi.

I'm still around, trying to play my other characters. But my original character is still stuck on a tough quest in Grizzleheim. If I see you on, I'll say hi. :)

I've been working in Krokotopia for a minute now. I'm stuck on a quest, telling me to go one place but it's blocked and when I try to find the other bosses for the quest to re-beat them and start it ok, I can't. Help please!

I'm still around, trying to play my other characters. But my original character is still stuck on a tough quest in Grizzleheim. If I see you on, I'll say hi. :)
I've still got stuff in Grizzleheim to do. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I've been working in Krokotopia for a minute now. I'm stuck on a quest, telling me to go one place but it's blocked and when I try to find the other bosses for the quest to re-beat them and start it ok, I can't. Help please!
Which quest in Krok? Sometimes the quests require you to go to areas that aren't accessible to you yet, but you'll get there eventually.

I've still got stuff in Grizzleheim to do. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I managed to finish Grizzleheim by being outside the instance at the right time for a stranger to fight alongside. It was still pretty rough with two of us, but we did it. I can always help on my Life character if you still need it.

My Balance wizard needs to defeat Plague Oni for her level 48 school quest. That's what I'm currently working on.

Does anyone know if you can do low level quests at a high level?

I know if I get a quest and don't complete it I can, but if I'm level 50, could I go back to an earlier zone and still get the quests not in my quest log and complete them?

Does anyone know if you can do low level quests at a high level?

I know if I get a quest and don't complete it I can, but if I'm level 50, could I go back to an earlier zone and still get the quests not in my quest log and complete them?

Yes, you can. I have done this a few times when I have been running through areas I thought I had completed and discovered there were additional quests.

Thanks. That was bothering me because whenever I read about new low-level quests being added to the game, it was always followed by "you should create a new character to do the quests".

On another note, I'm almost ready to head to Kroktopia or however it's spelled. I just need to find a group for the Sunken City. I can't take those bosses solo.

If anyone needs advice on playing wizard 101 i've been playing for 1yr now, I have 4 grandmasters -balance - myth - death - storm also if someone wants a screenshot put on a tee-shirt i can do that, send me your screenshot in an e-mail, with your shirt size, color of shirt, and do you want it on the back or front, at the same time send me 15 dollars in a check or money order for the total, shipping included, make sure you include your character name in both e-mail an regular mail, so i make sure i know who is who. my e-mail is paulpaci@inbox.com, regular address to send money is 1435 s. morton ave. folsom, pa. 19033, check or money order payable to paul paci. 2 to 3 weeks delivery time

Solicitations aren't allowed on these message boards. If you don't edit to remove that from your post, you can possibly be banned. Unless that's the primary reason you posted, you wouldn't necessarily care if you got banned.

Solicitations aren't allowed on these message boards. If you don't edit to remove that from your post, you can possibly be banned. Unless that's the primary reason you posted, you wouldn't necessarily care if you got banned.
I reported that advertisement the day it was posted. Just wondering where the mods are.....

Celestia, the next big world in the Spiral, is now on the live servers. Level cap has been raised from 50 to 60. There are new secondary spell schools, new pets, new reagents, etc.

Time to dust off your grandmasters and start them on the new quest line.

Celestia, the next big world in the Spiral, is now on the live servers. Level cap has been raised from 50 to 60. There are new secondary spell schools, new pets, new reagents, etc.

Time to dust off your grandmasters and start them on the new quest line.

Any idea how long the update takes? All I've heard so far is "long time". LOL

Guess that means I need to start the update. I'm happy to have something to do again!

And I actually have a grandmaster ready for it as soon as she finishes Malistaire! (Although I'm torn about questing there much, since no housing drops/rewards have been added yet. Might work on the new crafting quests for now.)

I've heard varying times for the download. I did it around 5 P.M. Eastern yesterday and it took about 30 minutes. No trouble logging on. A bit laggy in places though so I think the servers were under some stress.

Hi Aliceblue. My second wizard is about half-way through Dragonspyre. Not quite ready for Malistaire though.

I tried to log in and my character is gone! :( :( It is acting like I am new.

I don't want to start over!

Has this happened to anybody else?

I sent an e-mail to the support team. I will let you know what they say.

dud my user is bangbangman323 i understand your sieustaion if you are still having probemls then phone the guys who made the game. Or keep on emailing them. They will evently fix your peoblem. its problay the loading secqueints that is messing with your login. dont worry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!