Wizard 101 NEW Meet and greet!

I'll be available too at any time this evening. I'll check back later today to see what time you'all decide.

9:00 Eastern (8 Central) is good for me.

I don't know how long it takes. I will try to find out before tonight.

I hope we can get a fourth wizard. :wizard:

Wow already Friday... :cheer2:

Anyone wants to try the Warehouse tonight?

9PM Eastern would be good for me.

9:00 Eastern (8 Central) is good for me.

I don't know how long it takes. I will try to find out before tonight.

I hope we can get a fourth wizard. :wizard:

I haven't done any of the new Celestia stuff yet. I can be a fourth wizard on my Life gal if you want.

I haven't done any of the new Celestia stuff yet. I can be a fourth wizard on my Life gal if you want.

That would be great, but I don't think you can get in the warehouse if you have not done first part of the quest. I think we can't port inside.

So far no one has confirmed for tonight. But I realize, my posts are a little late...

Late getting in, I know. Yes, I can go tonight at 9:00 with my Life GM. I can also go tomorrow if that works better for everyone.

Did some more reading. Looks like a good strategy is for Life to keep hitting the final boss with Quench and the Cat with Entangle while the rest deal with the rats. I've got my Entangle stacked in my deck and picked up some Quench treasure cards.

See you later this evening!

There was only Bevgray and I last night. We both can try again tonight.

9PM eastern is good for me, but I can do it earlier if it is more convient.

Sorry for the late post again. I was supposed to write last night, but I forgot... :confused3

I wanted to thank Gilroy and Savannah for finishing the quest with me. And to the unknown Tavia gal who helped.

I don't ever want to do this quest again. :scared1:

It was pretty dreadful, wasn't it? Want to thank you too, Rosie, for helping us.

For those who still want to deal with it, for the final battle we discovered that Quench cast on the Boss is invaluable. Only trouble was I didn't buy enough treasure cards to carry through the entire battle (I'm Life so Quench was not one of my class spells). It is also a 2-pip spell so it might be helpful to have two wizards carrying/casting it while the other two focus on the Rats and then the Cat.

We did learn (thanks to the aforementioned Tavia), that you should not attack the Boss after the Cat dies right away. Need to get everyone healed up first. Briar Rosie had to cast the Tree twice and then I had to cast it once before we felt save enough to go.

This is a monstrous tower but definitely worth it from the challenge side of things.

We manage with Briar Rosie (GM Life), Gilroy (GM Death), myself (GM Life) and Tavia (GM Death) so it can be done without the heavy hitting damage schools of Storm or Fire.

Thanks to you too BriarRosie and Savannah!

Yes it was difficult, but I enjoyed doing it with you. :thumbsup2

Another thing, don't bother casting blades or shards, they will disappear as quickly has you cast them.

Next time I try it, I will also equip the death dispell card. After his minions die, he likes to cast Scarecrow a lot.

Next time I get 2 hours of play time, I will be glad to help other brave wizards. :wizard:

Yes, Death dispell at the end would be even more effective then Quench, I suspect. I'm game to go again too sometime.

I haven't done the new warehouse yet. From the sounds of it, I'm not really sure I want to. :scared1:

BUT if anyone wants to schedule a try, give me a shout. (Best to send me a PM, as I check this thread infrequently.)

I've got 10 different Level 49/50 wizards available, in all flavors & varieties, so we can pick whichever one might be best for the group.

I play!

I am Scarlet DragonHeart, almost level 43 and I am a balance/life sorcerer. :goodvibes

I am in MooShu, last "major" boss I fought was a Plague Oni, by myself.:wizard:

You guys still having meets? I've got a 40 Storm wizard I'm working on at the moment :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!