Wishes Rehearsal Logistics

Jackie-ella093015

Earning My Ears
Hi all---we are now looking at a November or December of 2018 wedding! We are already in conversations with the Wedding Consultant assigned to us for now, and we are having some trouble selecting our exact preferences for dates/locations/etc...so much to consider! Ultimately, our preferred venues, a DP, and a MK photo shoot, and being able to stay at the BW the night before and of the wedding are more important to us than our specific date...all things that we can't know for sure until we have a date...

So as we try to order our dates in accordance with our actual preferences, we are trying to figure out, will DFTW do a Wishes Rehearsal on a federal holiday such as Veteran's Day? We know that it may be a "no" if we ask at this point, so we wanted to get some historical context...to see if we should just wait to ask later.

I don't think this is one of those "ask a different CM, get a different answer"-type questions you see so often with DFTW, because if they don't offer them, it's probably due to company-wide policies about observance of Federal holidays. I'd just ask now!

I agree. And although the Wedding people have M-F hours they clearly also work on weekends and holidays. I would imagine the fact your rehearsal falls on a holiday won't matter but for sure ask now.

Liz

For some follow-up, in case anyone is wondering...our WC said that Disney can do a rehearsal the day before the wedding on a federal holiday, with the exceptions of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter