• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes for a pre-schooler?

NatMomto2

Earning My Ears
I'd love for my DD 3 to see her first fireworks at Disney. DS is going to stay with his grandparents for the night so I'd like to make DD's night out with us special. Wishes is at 10pm though and she's normally asleep by 8:30pm. I'm hoping with a good nap that she'll be able to stay up.

I'm thinking of making an early ADR (maybe at Chef Mickey's), then hopping on the monorail to MK. Then of course we'd need to take the monorail back to the Contemporary after Wishes, get our car and drive back to our resort (off site). How long would the monorail take? Is it an absolute zoo after Wishes?

Would it be better to just eat at the MK? Any suggestions? (we are already doing CP for lunch on another day). Maybe just counter service?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter