Wish Us Luck

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
last time i made FP's in july for our sept trip. site was a mess and it took me literally over 4hrs. window opens monday for my feb trip. hope all has been good with the site. probably asking for a miracle. Good luck to all us FPer's this week and forever

Well, just prepare yourself. Made FPs this last week and the site was down for around 40 minutes. Was able to make one FP before it went down. Frustrating!

last time i made FP's in july for our sept trip. site was a mess and it took me literally over 4hrs. window opens monday for my feb trip. hope all has been good with the site. probably asking for a miracle. Good luck to all us FPer's this week and forever
The system can be awful at times, the plus side is, you're going to Disney twice in 6 months.

We made 10 days of FPs yesterday, everything went great. With two of us booking, we had all 30 FPs done in 20 min. Hopefully the site is running smoothly when your booking window opens.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
When we made FPs for our last trip what should have been a 15 minute process was over an hour due to problems with MDE and the website. Neither worked consistently.

Used it before our recent trip and was on it thruout our visit with minimal issues. Yet more and more guests are complaining. I suppose ( and was thankful ) we got lucky.

But, luck shouldn’t be a pre-requisite, Disney :(.
Pixie dust ur way OP. Enjoy ur visit

Disney... they need to get this straightened out!

Good luck! FWIW, it worked just fine for me booking FP for our last 3 trips so it CAN work just fine! I have somehow been lucky to avoid issues on FP booking day.

I hope it works smoothly for you on Monday!

Hoping all goes well for you! We made ours 2 weeks ago and had no issues at all. Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted for 6 days. No glitches or holdups at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!