Wish me luck...

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
Well, they've been trying to get rid of the department I work in for a long time now, and it looks like it's officially going to be gone within the next couple of months. I've applied for numerous jobs over the last several months and haven't been hired for any of them. I guess my resume just isn't impressive enough :confused3 Anyway, wish me luck finding a job and getting hired before I lose this one.

Well, they've been trying to get rid of the department I work in for a long time now, and it looks like it's officially going to be gone within the next couple of months. I've applied for numerous jobs over the last several months and haven't been hired for any of them. I guess my resume just isn't impressive enough :confused3 Anyway, wish me luck finding a job and getting hired before I lose this one.

Good luck mint! I send pixie dust! pixiedust:

Good Luck mint, I am sure you will get something better :thumbsup2

good_luck_glitter_graphic_04.gif

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around much lately. Well, I'm going to be around even less for a little while. I have to do some seriously hardcore job searching now, which will suck up a ton of my time. It's really tough to find anything around here for some reason. I'm not gone for good, just a little hiatus. Talk to you all in a while! :wave2:

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around much lately. Well, I'm going to be around even less for a little while. I have to do some seriously hardcore job searching now, which will suck up a ton of my time. It's really tough to find anything around here for some reason. I'm not gone for good, just a little hiatus. Talk to you all in a while! :wave2:

Just like the riddle... Hope you find it soon, I miss a good riddle :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter