Wish me luck. Hip surgery (#3) tomorrow

Good wishes and prayers
DH just had a laminectomy on back, recovering but it’s all so stressful when your loved ones are unwell, we are going on a Disney trip and cruise in late spring so Disney thoughts keep us going

Best wishes for a successful operation. And for a smooth recovery, which is as important as the operation. Follow your doctor's and physio's advice.

Hoping your surgery went well and your recovery is fast and smooth! Sending good thoughts your way!

Best of luck for a smooth recovery and a good outcome. It really will be easier for your wife in the end if you follow all your instructions like you're supposed to. I will guarantee you she just wants you healthy and won't care about the work.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I just had my second total hip replacement surgery 6 weeks ago and am finishing up physical therapy the end of January. Still using a cane for walking more than a few feet but there's not much pain. Take it easy, don't overdo it, but do your stretches and exercises to build up strength and maximum range of motion. Hope you won't have to face surgery again for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!