WISH ck in wk of 9/15 -- PLUS a Water Challenge!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I've volunteered to 'host' the WISH check-in while Jiminy102 is on vacation -- Holly, I hope you are having a MAGICAL Trip!

Did others find this to be a rather stressful week? I was particularly surprised at how I reacted when 9-11 got here. I knew that it would be sad to remember that day -- but I actually SOBBED in the morning! BUT, at least I didn't react by stuffing my face -- like I probably would have in the past.

I don't really weigh in weekly. I am low-carbing since 6/17/02 and have lost a total of 18 pounds to date. I've been pleased with how I handle my new way of eating - and know that this is a lifetime change for me! I've been having trouble getting in my allotment of water and was hoping that WISHers would be willing to help me out with a water challenge this week --- My goal is to drink at least 1/2 of my current body weight in ounces of water this week -- any one else up to the challenge?

Here's WISHing everyone a very succesful and healthy week!
:D

I joined WISH about a week ago and was hoping to have a successful first post. I've been up and down all week, just a pound or so, but today I'm the exact same weight as the date I joined the forum. I suppose it's better then a gain, but of course wanted a loss. So, we just start again and try harder. Wishing everyone lots of willpower!

Not the best week but I did manage to lose another pound for a total of 18! :)

I leave for my Cruise on Friday and I am hoping to at least maintain the loss BUT, if not, I will get back on track when I get home.

Have a great week everyone :)

I lost half a pound this week, so I'm down a total of 11 pounds. It feels so good to be getting in shape! Only about 27 more to go. :)

I have never actually measured my water intake before. Can iced tea count?

I has missed a week at WW (a week that I didn't do to well, either), and am happy to report that this week I stayed exactly the same. I'll take that! Now on to losing this week! :)

I gained a pound, but I expected to. Had a great weekend touring Northern New Mexico on the motorcycle, but I ate and ate and ate. I was so hungry (must have been the fresh air). But I'm back on track today, so I hope to post a loss next week.

I lost two pounds this week for a total of 62 pounds. I would like to loose the last 14 pounds before CHristmas, then I would weigh what I did in highschool. Crossing my fingers

GLO!!! :earseek: You are just MELTING away! Hurrah for you!

I am down 2 lbs this week (actually 2.5 as of this morning but I am going to wait until it becomes a full pound to claim it as lost!)

I have lost a total of 13 pounds since staring low carb eating 7/28. I kind of stalled for a while in August - but I increased the fat percentage in my diet and lowered the average calories consumed per day to 1400 from my previous average of 1600 and now I am losing, losing, losing. :)

Wishing everyone a successful week. :)

Call me crazy, but I had to restart again! I started on Monday, now on Thursday I can say that I am finally "on"! I have been to the gym 2x this week, and have made some really good choices. I haven't been perfect, but instead of "blowing it" for the whole day, I just move on. NO more day 1's for me! I am here and ready to get fit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter