WISH Chek-in week of July 28

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hello WISHers!!! How are we doing this week??? It has been a hot rainy week!!!! I will have to say you can be proud of me. I made it to CURVES 3 days this week and went for a 3 1/2 hour walk with dh yesterday!!! So the excercise is back on track as well as the water drinking!!! SO I am getting there. I did manage to loose 1.5 pouds this week which is about amazing!!!! So Hopefully I can keep this up. My new goal is not a big one. I want to be below 250 pounds when we leave for DISNEY on September 13. THis means I have to loose 8 more pounds!!! Lets see how it goes. WISH me luck becasue I will need it!!

So does anyone have any treats to help tem stay cool during this weather?? I discovered the greatest cold brew tea bags. THey as celestial seasoning Raspberry tea. A little splenda and it tastes great!!!!

GOod luck this week everyone!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I've now lost 18 pounds! Down another pound from last week. Very psyched. Took my daughter to a birthday party and my friends noticed the difference.

:D

I received another magnet today. I lost 1.4 for a total of

51.2 -- whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I also started journaling online with eTools and I like it a lot.

Way to go, everyone!!!

I gained 1.4 this past week, which actually inspired me to do better. I really want this weight off, and I have the ability to make it come off. I've just got to make the right choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter