WISH Checo-In week of 9-1

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hello WISHers!!!! How is everyone doing today. well Laor day was beautiful and one of the last cookout's of the year is behind us. Soon the cold weather will come our way. Enjoy this while you can!!!!

We are on our 10 day count down to WDW!! I still have lots to do...
I have kinda started back on thing this week. I am going to try and get all my water in today. I did really well with that last week.

How did everyone do this week. Are the kids all back in school yet??

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

HAve a great week everyone.

A 4-day weekend at Disney, and I'm down 5 pounds!!!! Hooray!

That's a total of 13.5 since August 1st. Wish it would go a little faster, but I'll take what I can get! :)

I don't weigh in until Friday but I was at 15 pounds last week :) Still walking every night and drinking gallons of water (I swish when I walk, seriously :rolleyes: ).

19 Days until my Cruise :)

Have a great week everyone, I will post my loss on Friday.

I was going to post yesterday, but I got on the scale and gained 4.5 pounds over the weekend. Today it was a little better at a 1 pound gain. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be back where I started. :( This is the one thing I hate about long weekends. I just eat like a pig. :(

I was up 1.2 this week...

I think it has something to do with all my eating! :bounce:

My -53 had dropped to -51 in the past 2 weeks. Gotta get back on track.

I am up 1/2 pound this week :( but then again my heart was really not in it this week. I made the decision to get back with the program but then my DS got sick (stress), my birthday was this week and we went out of town for the weekend and I had no control over the menus. After writing all of that down I guess I should be happy I am only up 1/2 pound instead of 5. ;)

I have really done well today and I am trying hard. I was starving late this morning so I gave in to the eclair calling my name but I will just have to make up those points tonight.

Congrats to all of the losers! :D

I didn't go to WW this past week, but I wanted to stop in to say congrats to all the losers! I found some old pics of me when I was thin, and they helped inspire me to keep going. :)

My WW weigh-ins are on Tuesday nights and last week I gained 1 pound:( , but am determined to loose it by next weigh-in. I've been going to WW for 20 weeks and I've lost 21 pounds so far. My goal was to loose 40 pds by 9/28 (hubby & I's WDW trip), but I'm only half way there. Not to worry, my Mother and I just booked a cruise to Alaska for 5/24/03, so now I have 8 months to loose the other 20! :cool: Good luck to everyone this week and look forward to next weeks weigh-in.

Becka don't worry about the eclair, that's nothing compared to my breakdown of scarfing 6 slices of extra cheese pizza. Maybe that's why I gained 1 pound? lol. Good luck!

Weighed this morning and am down another 2 pounds for a total of 17. I know I should be happy but I was hoping for more this week. BUT, 2 pounds IS 8 cubes of butter :teeth:

Way to go Kelsie - hey 2 pds is better than nothing, right? I noticed that you're another Coloradian - I'm in the nose bleed area of Copper Mountain and atttend the WW in Frisco. Good luck this week!

Hi Monte :)

Great to see more people from Colorful Colorado! I have been to your area many times. I am in SW Denver.

Good luck with WW this week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter