WISH check- in Week of February 3

My DH and I have a bet going. Who ever can loose the most weight by our trip in May gets anything at Disney (within reason they want). I was doing great as of Sunday I had lost about 10 lbs. Superbowl came and went and so did my birthday. I got back on the scale this morning to check myself for the middle of the week weigh in and found I gained back 5 lbs. Boy was this disappointing. Although I am still ahead.

Hi Ya'll! I haven't posted here in ages, but I've been plugging along. I've lost a total of 44 lbs now and for the last few months have been going to a gym. I really enjoy the weight lifting part - I reward myself for walking 2 miles on the treadmill with the weights! I think it slowed my weight loss down for a while, but I could tell the difference in clothes so I was still pretty happy with that!

I also do my WW journal on-line and it's the only way to go for me. I can't keep up with those little paper journals and I don't like to carry a big purse to put a bigger journal in. I have a computer at work and home and most everywhere I go to visit so I just keep up with it there.

Glad to see some familiar faces still plugging away here!

Hi!

Can I join? I started trying to lose before XMAS and started doing WW on-line in January. So far I have lost around 16 lbs. I can really tell the difference. I have a long way to go though! You guys sound very motivating.

Disney Debbie It is great to see you!!!! I was thinking about you the other day!!!! I am so glad you are doing well!!

CarolA welcome and of course you can join...the more the merrier!!!

Disney Debbie!! You were one of my first inspirations to join WW. I noticed the slow but steady weight loss in your signature and it showed me that time will pass no matter what, but a few pounds at a time really adds up.

I weighed in with a gain of .2 total. But I attribute it to the Super Bowl, the time of the month, no exercise due to sick dog, and lethargy due to sick dog.

Here's the latest on him.
Comet had exploratory surgery and they found that his intestinal area was full of adhesions from an infectious process. They think it's most likely fungal from something in the soil, but they have to do various lab tests. Best case scenario is that he has an 80% chance of living a normal life expectancy. He is such a sweet dog. Even the vet thinks he's good natured. I'll let you know if something different shows up in his tests.

Good Morning Everyone!
Last night at my WW meeting there were a lot of people complaing about being "stuck". Our leader said to make sure that you are increasing points as you exercise, otherwise your metabolism will slow down, and you will not lose weight no matter how much you stick to the program. I know I find it hard to get past the thought that eating more will help the weight come off, but I believe it will work. I hope this helps some of you. :) That being said, I lost 2.6 this week, for a total of 11.8. I hope I am a skinny minnie for our trip in November!!!!

I've been too busy to post this week, probably a good thing. I gained 1 pound, and I know exactly why---DS turned 12 over the weekend so we had lots of partying (including Krispy Kreme doughnuts). Back on track now---10.6 pounds until goal.

Welcome back Disney Debbie! Congrats to all you losers out there, and those of you who stayed the same or gained like I did, let's keep plugging away and don't give up!

Not a great week for me as far as weight goes (I was up 0.6 lbs) but otherwise it was a good week. It was my bday on Friday so I had lunch out on Thursday and Friday plus dinner out on Saturday etc. etc. so it is pretty easy to see why I was up this week. Oh well - I only have a bday once a year so I'll have to learn to deal with it.

Good luck to everyone this week - drink your water and think about how good it will feel to be thinner this summer!!
Rhonda

I don't know if any of you will see this. Our Golden Retriever, Comet, died last night. He was only 2. He was my Weight Watchers walking buddy. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that Mom-to-3, I walk with my dog/baby everyday so I can imagine what you're feeling.

Mom-to-3...{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I am so sorry. Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter