WISH check- in Week of February 3

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok ladies I am sorry I am so late posting this!! I have been sick and just crawled out of bed.....Well I do beleive I gained 2 more pounds this week!!! Urgg!!! Maybe this little bought of the flu will help!!!;) Ok lets get serious now!!

What do you think of us having our own corner of the world. Could be kinda fun.....At least there will never be any searching for a thread!!!! WE will all know where to find it!!

Good Luck this week everyone!!!
Welcome to all the new WISHers!!!

Mom-to-3 had an excellent idea for a topic this week.
Rewards/incentives and journaling!! Journaling is a very important tool in weight loss. It helps to keep you accountable for what you eat!! you need to write everything down. I know my DH is reading this and laughing his head off because I am the absolute worst at doing this even though he has encouraged me to do so. I have heard several people say they have a tough time with this!! So what do you say we set a 2 week goal. Journal everyday for 2 weeks and give yourself a little present. I think That if I journal everyday for 2 weeks i will look for a new tart burner since mine is cracked. what does everyone say!!....I think If I journal ev eryday for a month I will look for a new WW cookbook but since I have only the selection at the bookstore they can get pricey!! So who is IN!! We start today!!!

Good Luck this week everyone!!!

WISH TOTALS FOR 2002 -38.3/+1/-115.85

WAY TO GO WISHERS!!!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

After dropping 3 pounds for each of the past two weeks, I have gained a pound this week.

Well, I am chugging down the water -- all that I can manage and hoping to be posting much better progress next week.

+1/-8/94 or so to go......
:)

No change at all for me this week. I'm going to blame it on letting myself run out of my Thyroid replacement medication for the whole week! I can't believe I've done that - but I went by the pharmacy at lunch, got it filled, and have taken it! Now on to the losing...

Well I weighed myself on Sunday (a week and a half after I started my resolution) and found that I am down 3 lbs! Woo Hoo! Of course I was "off" on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I don't know how I'm going to do this week. :( Gotta get back on that plan. Cause it obviously works.

Another 4 pounds gets me to my half way point. My will power is still holding up and I'm finding time for lottsa walkin', even on the cold days we've had recently. (Yes, highs in the 50's is cold for those of us in So Cal). Hope everyone has good results this week, but if not just keep in mind that a bad weekly weigh-in is not the end. It's just the beginning of another week full of opportunity.

Week 11: -4/-35/35 to go

Well, last week I was a bit disappointed at weigh-in because I had been religious about keeping in my point range (low end) and writing it all down. This week at weigh-in I was 4.7 pounds lighter! WOOHOO!!!! So in 3 weeks I have lost 6.5 lbs.

I'm doing WW and am sticking with our leader's motto "You bite it, you write it". It was a pain at first but now I'm enjoying it. Someone at our meeting also mentioned that you should keep your journals from especially good weeks so you can go back and look them up when you've had a bad week -- learn from what you did on the successful week and try to apply some of that for the upcoming week.

I made a decision that journaling wasn't an option it was mandatory and that I need it to be successful. I'm just not that good at keeping it up in my head -- I have a great ability to forgive and forget that way. I keep telling myself it's my age and early onset of memory loss :D And I can't use the cookbook idea for an incentive because I bought one this weekend anyway! Oh well.

Congratulations to everyone!

Well, I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but I wanted to let you know that our WW leader offered us a challenge last week: anyone who keeps their journal for 12 weeks will get a free WW cookbook! How's that for incentive?! Although I like Holly's idea of only 2 weeks much better. I kept my journal over the weekend, despite everything I ate. 12 weeks is going to be tough!!

After no movement on the scale last week...this week I went down and pound and a half. Yahoo! I really like it when it goes down.

I have lost 4.5 pounds so far this year. It not a huge amout but its movement in the right direction.
Am I the only nut who keeps track of all this stuff in an excel spreadsheet, with a chart of my progress and everything?

Hi losers! :D

I don't use a spreadsheet, but I have been using the thermometer from Dottie's weight loss zone. I mentioned it in last week's WISH thread. I don't weigh-in until Wednesdays -- do you all go back and read all the threads of us late-in-the-week-ers? My first goal was 22 pounds and I've lost 21. Then on to the next goal.

I am sitting here having a cup of diet cocoa -- 25 calories. It's very good for when the chocolate urge hits. If you use 5 ounces of water instead of the 6 it calls for, it is super strong and chocolate-y. There are 50 calorie ones on the market also, but I haven't found them to be any better.

When I want something sweet, I have a glass of fruity water. In addition to store brand flavored waters, I like Fruit 2 0 which is found in drug stores and Target. My Kroger has a black cherry water that is very good. Just make sure you get the 0 calorie water!!! I have quite a few flavors in my fridge and my kids love it when I ask them to get me a surprise water flavor.

I also occasionally crave salty things and I like Soy Crisps. They come in several flavors, but I usually get Salted. They are 4 calories a piece!! 25 crisps = 100 calories!!

I had an interesting (and horrible) test today. After worrying all night that our dog would die before morning, I called the vet's answering machine at 6am. She called back about 6:30 and told me to bring him in at 8, but the vet didn't arrive until 9:30. I spent some time with the vet and then DD and I went to the next-door grocery store. I hadn't eaten all morning. I wanted to cry about the dog. What should I purchase??? I got Kashi Lean Crunch cereal, a bag of salad, bananas, diet cocoa, and a lunchable for DD. Quite a change from the days when the King size of MM's would have been required.

I hope I get my keychain on Wednesday... I'll let you know. :)
I'll also let you know when the vet calls about the dog. :(

Mom-to-3, I hope your dog is allright! :(

I lost 1.2 last week! Hooray! I have finally gotten the Christmas weight off. I have not weighed this little since about 2 weeks before Christmas. Needless to say, I am really thrilled. Now I feel like I can really make some progress. :)

Glad to see everybody doing so well. I'm still chugging water like there's no tomorrow,which is a first for me. I used to NEVER drink water and now I"m addicted to it. :D It's also gotten rather icky out so rather than freeze my buns off walking I've started following along with a morning aerobics program on the Health Network called Bodies in Motion with Gilad. Needless to say, this helps get my heart pumping and I've lost a total of 12 1/2 lbs since I started my weightloss thing back at the beginning of January. I know in two and a half weeks I'm going to Universal Studios and it's going to be hard to keep to my diet then. My DH says it'll all balance out because we'll be walking so much. I guess he's right and I'll get right back to my workout stuff when I get home.Keep it up guys. We can do it!

Rah rah rah! GO WISHERS GO!
Who are we?
WISHERS!
Whadda we want?
WEIGHT LOSS!
When do we want it?
REAL SOON!;D
W is for Water
I is for inspiration
S is for setting goals
H is for hitting our goals
LET"S GO WISHERS!

TBNB

Hey everyone! I am happy to report that I have lost 3 more lbs. Every little bit helps. I even went down a level of points in WW. Good going everyone. Have a wonderful week.

10 pounds total for me here.

I do weight watchers online program and journal every day. It's easy and helps me stay on the program.

I'm up, I'm down... who knows what tomorrow will bring? :D

Kind of stuck with about 12 lbs left to lose. I'm drinking the water, keeping the journal, watching the points, just not moving on the scale.

Well, tomorrow's another day! It'll happen, I just have to be patient. :)

Congrats to all who lost this week!

I just found this board tonight. Usually I am on the cruise board. What a great way to keep up the encouragement from everyone. I started my diet on Jan 2. Big goals and I am still not sure I can do it. I gave up my diet pepsis and dr. peppers and have been drinking lots and lots of water. Very happy to say that I have lost 15 pounds so far. I would like to lose at least 30 more before our cruise in May. Wish me luck. P.S. I even started using that treadmill that was collecting dust in my bedroom.

Thanks,

Pam

I, yet again stayed the same, I wasn't really trying though to tell you the absolute truth. Anyway, great going to everyone else and I did want to mention to you all that................

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TODAY!!!!

:D ;) :D :D :) ;) :bounce: :bounce: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :wave:

Don't miss me too much!!!!

See you all next week!

Down 1 lb this week. I am sick with the flu crud too.... I think the weight loss is likely just dehydration! LOL! Take what I can get. :rolleyes:

There are advantages to having the flu!! Weight loss is one of them. Dehydration is not. I have had little fluids the past 2 days so I figure I need to get back to the water but am not going to push it this week.

Alyson, have a WONDERFUL trip!

DD, I hope you feel better soon!

Jiminy, I hope you're better soon too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter