WISH Check-In Week Of December 2

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Can You believe it is December already!!!! It is very hard to believe!! Just about 3 weeks until Christmas!!! How did everyone do during Thanksgiving? Who went shopping oon Friday and got the great sales going on!

We went Friday And by 6:10 we were done at Wal Mart and had gotten everything on the list of things on sale!!! Then about 7 we went to JC Penny's and even managed to get the free snowglobes!!! Ok My Goal for the holidays is to maintain. I just hoped on the scale and it says I lost .5 So I guess I am doing good on the maintaining!!

Remember to keep some healthy things around to snack on while making those cookies and have a great Week everyone!!

Started LowCarbing 6/17/02. As of 11/30/02 I am down 29 pounds with lots more still to go!;) I totally pigged out on Thanksgiving and felt HORRIBLE! I will surely do better for Christmas -- and limit my carbs -- because I never want to feel that bad again! I had a generous serving of turkey and that was it for the low carb food --- then small spoons of mashed taters/gravy/corn/sweet potatoe/stuffing and then a piece of pumpkin pie to boot! For Christmas I will be going to Mom's -- BUT I will be contributing some low carb food/dessert to our meal.

Good Luck to all the WISHers during the Holiday Season!
:D
06/17/02
247/218/139
5'2''
:wave:

I finally hit the 25 pound mark! I will be turning 32 next month and am going through a divorce but I feel better than I have in years!!!!! It is amazing how people look at you differently when you are not carrying around excess weight - both men & women! Even my soon-to-be ex (we are working hard to remain friends) said that he sneaked a peek at my butt the last time he saw me. :p

Good luck to all the WISHers! For me physical activity truly is the key to weight loss! Muscle tone is a very good thing. :)

Weigh today at WW. I lost 1.6 pounds which is pretty darn good considering it including Thanksgiving. I think I can do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter