Wish Check-in Week Of 9-8

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok Gang What a crazy week this is going to be!! Not only is this week going to be difficult because many of us have kids that are back in school and some have sent the kids to school for the first time but it is also the first anniversary of September 11. This week may be a crazy emotional eating week for some. Just hang in there and do your best. Remember to drink your water and to write down what you eat it will help.

How is everyone doing this week?? I am leaving for WDW at the end of the week!!! I can not wait. WE will be back on the 30th. Anyone want to volunteer to start WISH for the next 2 weeks???

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Ok when I get back from Disney I will let you all know how the trip went and I will be back on my program in full swing!!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!
Happy WISHing
Holly

Have a great time at WDW Jiminy!!!!

I have been good all summer and did not gain back any of my weight. THe week before school started I gained 6 pounds!!! Yikes!

So here I am again on the Atkins!!! I really need encouragement, as I am finding it hard to stick on it. Got headaches and am so hungry...I know part of it is the carbs....

I have 15 pounds to loose before THanksgiving.

Good luck to everyone here, and I will be seeing a lot of you guys, if you will have me...

I lost the 1/2 pound I gained last week. I'm back where I started about a month ago. I've got 4 pounds left to lose, and they WON'T go away. :mad:

I lost three more pounds since I last checked in -- maybe a month ago. My total loss is now 18 pounds! It's going slow -- but I am headed in the right direction!

YIPEE!!

I'll gladly start the check in thread the next two weeks if you haven't covered it already.
:D

I just joined the WISHers on 9/7 so it's only been 4 days. Have stayed the same weight so far. Could be worse, could be higher. Have kept up with my workouts but need to cut those calories and fat grams to really make progress. Will post again beginning of next week and hope for the best ( for all of you guys, too!).

Wovenwonder you are the winner of a 2 week all expence paid (there are no expenses remember) trip t the WISH board to start the thread the next 2 mondays!1

Thank you for volunteering and I wil see everyone when I get back!!! have a great couple of weeks!!!!! We fly out in the morning!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm back! After a long absence, it is time to get serious again. I now weigh more than I ever have, and it is pretty sad. But today is day 1 for a new and improved me, and so far it feels pretty good! See you next week!

I lost 1.8 this week so my 2 pound gain is almost gone.

Total loss since 12/3/01 = 53.2

It's hard to believe I've been doing this over 9 months. I could have had a baby by now!

53.2 divided by 9 = 5.9 pounds per month average

Down another 1.5... that's 15 total.

Saw all the Halloween candy getting put out in the stores yesterday. Think this year we'll either have to skip it, or hand out something that's not edible. I LOOOOOOVE chocolate too much to resist! ;)

WOW!! Everyone has been doing so well!!! YOu guys are encouraging me!!!

I'm back again. I decided to forgo my regular WW meetings for the summer so I could enjoy beach days with my DD. I did the online program all summer, have been following program (except for my 2 week vacation at the end of August) and weighing in regularly.

I'm proud to report I've managed to continue losing over the summer and have lost 30 lbs. to date. Woohoo!!! It's been good and bad, trying on all last fall/winter's clothing to see what fits and discovering I need lots and lots of new things. The bad of it that I have to shell out $$ to do it but I'm sure it will be fun regardless.

People are noticing and commenting, lots of positive encouragement since I hadn't made this a well-known adventure. I still keep in touch with my meeting buddies...we email each other each day with our journal/menu entries. I find it 's a great way to keep on program and it helps when you are in a food rut!

So congratulations to all and continued success! See you next week.

You all may think this is weird, but I bought 2 pairs of jeans at Goodwill! They were inexpensive. I'm not at my final size, but wanted some jeans that weren't baggy. They were also prewashed of course so I knew they wouldn't shrink like Walmart jeans.

Wearing tight jeans and looking pretty good is FUN!

Hi everyone :wave:

Joining this week's check in kind of late (it's Saturday!) LOL!

I am down 2 lbs this week. I am doing Atkins and loving it. Have been on it since 7/28 and I have lost 12 pounds. This is a way of eating - that I can do the rest of my life. HURRAH!

Haven't checked in for a while, but I'm still hanging in. It's been a stressful month and a half. I just can't seem to get out of it. But, I've stayed the same. I've gotten off the low-carb, but you guys have encouraged me to start back up. Maybe by my next check-in and I can get to my next goal. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter