• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH CHECK-IN Week of 9-30

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hello WISHers!!!!! I am back!! WE had a wonderful trip. I think all I did was eat!! But I am back and ready to get back in the swing of things. Just so you know where I stand with everything....

I gained 11.25 pounds back during the summer and I had been at my low and was so excited. So now I have a little motivation. We figured that we would not be making another trip to Disney for several years but My SIL called us while we were there and the family wants to go Christmas of 2003!!!! Of course we are in!!! So the way I figure it is I have 15 months to loose 109 pounds. THis sounds like a lot but if you break ut down by month his would be pounds a month or less than 2 pounds a week. I know this could be tough but it is worth a shot!!! So as of right now....right this minute I am back on track. We are going to do this everyone!!!! HAve a wonderful week and Happy WIShing!!!!

Holly

Thanks Wovenwonder for filling in for me!!! You did a great job!!!!

Great to see you have found motivation. I am sure you can do it!:bounce:
Glad to hear that your vacation went well:)

Firstly, any details on your trip Jiminy102? Perhaps on another board? Let us know. As for the check-in,basically I've managed to lose 1 lb. since my first post on 9/7, about 3 wks. ago. During that time I've done the classic yo-yo thing with my weight, which we all know is frustrating. I've been exercising like a fiend. We finally heated our pool this week (hip hip hooray) so I'm trying to swim an hour a day. Trouble is, I'm ravenous afterwards! So this week's goal is to keep up the "laps" and stop eating so much. We'll see.... Hope you all did well. Where is everyone?

I am so discouraged. My weight has been yo yoing. loose three gain two...loose 4 gain 5. I am so tired...I only have 12 more pounds to go til my goal weight and I can't seem to do it. Does not help that I have been so down in the dumps. Just have this overall negative feeling. Almost like I wish I could crawl under a rock and not come out.

I guess just hasn't been a good few weeks for me....maybe I should just give up :( :(

Glo, Don't give up. I am also one that yo-yo's. I have found that weighing every week I am able to see which weeks I am worse than others. Example: I tend to have my greatest weight lose at the beginning of a month. I am sure it is the 'cycle' thing, but this helps be not be so hard on myself at the 'down' times. For months I could not lose. I kept exercising and tried to eat better (at times), finally my body overcame the hump and I lost a few more pounds.

12 lbs is so close....I know for me the last has been the hardest, I have 5 pounds to go and am having difficulties.

YOU CAN MEET YOUR GOAL!!!!!!!!! Bye-Bye...12 lbs:)

Glo- don't give up! I've been gaining and losing a few pounds, then was stuck and couldn't lose, but then I weighed this morning and was down 2lbs!

I know that I had trouble losing when I got bored eating the same things and was really in a rut. Get some cookbooks out of the library or try a different eating plan - but don't give up!

Glo, have you tried increasing physical exercise? That is always what it takes for me to lose weight once I plateau.

I am down another two pounds this week! : )

I've made it in to the 20 pound club!!!!!! Gone forever! Eating the low carb way since 6/17/02 -- going slow -- but I'm headed in the right direction!

247/227/139
5'2''
:D

I started my new job this week, so I will be able to go to WW meetings every Saturday now. I will weigh-in for the first time in a few weeks this Saturday and will let you know how it goes. glo, I can totally identify with you. I started WW forever ago (July 2000) and got down to within 6 lbs. of my goal. I gained part of it back, and am now back to 16.4 lbs. to my goal. I have been yo-yoing for forever! It's hard not to give up, but I am determined to do it! We CAN make it!!!

glo - sweetie you need to just hang in there. Up your exercise, drink lots of water, and stay to your plan.

wovenwonder... AWESOME on losing 20 lbs! You are inspirational!

I am down 16.5 lbs so far since 7/28/02. I am low carbing and feeling wonderful. I too am losing somewhat slowly - but I feel great and am eating foods I love... so slow is OKAY! :)

Wishing everyone success.

I haven't checked in for a while, but we've been doing well and have joined a gym. I do water aerobics 3-5 times a week. Since April 1, here are our stats:

Ted has lost 65 pounds

I have lost 44 pounds

Ted is just about done, I have a looooong way to go!

Keep up the good work, everyone!
Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter