• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH check in week of 9/22 ----

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I hope everyone had a succesful week of leading a healthier lifestyle!

Well --- as much as I try to deny it -- Summer is over for this year and Autumn has fallen upon us! What are some special 'healthy' foods that you are looking forward to having now that the fall produce is bountiful? I'm enjoying peaches on occasion and looking forward to squash and pumpkin. With FALL comes Farm Show -- local Fairs in our area. These have food challenges all of their own! What will some of you do to make it thru this season succesfully?

My goal for this week is to take my multivitamins daily -- and continue to drink my water.

WISHing everyone a great week!
:D

Holly -- I hope you had a MAGICal vacation!

I wasn't able to go to WW this past week, but I just wanted to check in and say good luck to everyone! I am feeling newly motivated to do even better, so that's good. :)

Hi all. Sorry I missed check in last week. We planned a quick trip to HHI and left 3 days later. I'm exhausted.

My WW motivation is very low right now. Once I got that 50 pound magnet, I stopped trying very hard.

I keep thinking my busy-ness with school/kids/life will slow down. Of course, it doesn't. why can't I learn that?

Will go to WW and weigh in on Wednesday. See you then.

I'm embarrassed to say I gained 1 pound since last week. Anyone else here hate to post when they haven't done well ? Thought I'd keep up with the weekly weigh-in, regardless of the results, in hopes of some Disney magic motivation. May we all lose some pounds this week!

iLovDisney . . . I know how you feel. I hit 40lbs. lost on WW and have screeched to a halt. But I'm not gaining. Problem is I have 10 lbs. to go. Life is so busy with parties for my sisters wedding and nothing in the pantry due to moving to a new house, that good food choices are hard to make. I'm recommitting this week to getting back on track. Hang in there!

It can be difficult to get motivated after a while. I lost 20 lbs, then gained 10 of that back, and am now in the process of losing those 10 plus another 6.4 to get my goal. I have had some real motivational lapses, but I am determined to achieve my goal. I am a bridesmaid in a couple of weddings early next year, so that's helping to motivate me. I will be missing WW again this weekend, but luckily my new job will enable me to go weekly starting next week. :)

I'm still stuck at 21 pounds! My goal was to loose 40 pds. by the time we go to WDW and since we're leaving in 4 days:Pinkbounc I don't think I'm going to reach my goal. lol. The good news is my Mother and I are going on a cruise to Alaska in May, so now I have 8 mths. to loose 20 more pds. Wish me luck. I can't wait til Saturday....whoa, I'm going to Disney World!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have fun at The World Monte! 21 pounds is fantastic!!!!!

I'm down 2 pounds this week. :) Some friends just asked me to go to Miami Beach in November. I will have to find the courage to wear a swimsuit, something I never do. I wonder how much weight I can lose in 7 weeks? :teeth:

I haven't been active on this board, but maybe if I start the weekly check-ins it will remotivate me....:D I do weigh in weekly and write it down, but only I see it.

I'm having so much trouble losing any more weight! I need to get motivated! I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for months. Starting TODAY my goal is to keep track of my calories on fitday and ride my bike EVERYDAY!

Hi Debbie,

I'm having the exact same problem, I keep losing and gaining the same 2 pds. and have been stuck in that mode for the last 4 weeks. My WW coaches said not to worry about it while in WDW and that they will tackle it when I return. I'll probably have to change my workouts and mix up my menues????? Anyway, don't get discouraged, keep the faith and press on!

This morning I had a new low on the scale at home so I was hopeful -- and it turned out to be true. I was down a pound for a total of 54.4. I exercise with this dog a lot. 50 minutes of brisk walking = 4 points.

If I were 45 years old or older, I would be within the WW range. My personal goal is much lower. I think today's good weigh in may jump start my motivation. We'll see.

Hope to see less of you real soon,

Mary

Hi everyone, my first check-in. :wave: I started 6 weeks ago and have lost 12 pounds so far. I have more than 100 to lose, but I'm taking it in 10 lb increments.
This has been a great week for me, I've walked 3 miles every day and last night we went to Friendly's for supper, my meal came with a free hot fudge sundae and I gave it to DH!! If only all the weeks could go as well as this one. ;)

I lost another pound this week.

Gator Kate, I think it's great that you posted your gain. The fact that you posted it even though you were embarrassed by it shows that you are committed to making this change for yourself.

And don't worry...it happens to all of us. I can tell you that each month I gain .5-1 lb. prior to my "I enjoy being a girl" week. Which is better than it was when I started...I could gain anywhere from 1-5 lbs. that week alone! UGH!

Keep going everyone and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter