WISh Check-In week of 12-15

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hello everyone!! Can you believe Christmas is next week!! Well so far I have not only managed to maintain but to loose a pund without really e en trying!! My goal for the Holidays is just to maintain. Then after the first of te year I will give the loosing weight thing yet another try!!!!

So how has everyone been doing? I realize that this is a very difficult time of the year to be dieting bt remember that it is all worth it in the long run!!!

Good Lck everyone and Happy WISHing!!!

Holly

Still doing great -- this is a lifetime change for me -- not a diet! Hey Holly -- I missed you last week! The WISH board seemed so quiet without your check in post.;)

Look Out Though! The New Year will soon be here and this board will be going strong for awhile!
:D

HEHE Thanks Jody!! I figured I would skip a week and see if anyone noticed!!!! I figured as long as one person noticed it was worth still posting even during the slow times!!! I know as soon as January hits we are gonna have so many people posting we will not know what to do!!!! It is nice to know the thread was missed!! Keep up the great work!!

Hey losers! Why is life so busy?

I've been eating way (weigh) too much and I've put on 5 pounds in 3 weeks! My total loss is now 58.4 but I'm planning on blowing the lid off that in 2003!

Have a great holiday season.

Love,

I missed this thread last week, so please keep doing it.

Last week I lost 1.8 pounds more for a total of 8 pounds off in 4 weeks. I was pretty happy with that. This week, after three holiday meals out, I gained 0.8 pounds. I was hoping to maintain but that wasn't too bad.

If I can lose in the next 2 weeks, great. But I will be happy to just not gain.

Happy holidays everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter