WISH Check-In Week Of 11-25

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
HAppy Thanksgiving to you!! So what is everyone having good to eat and how many of us are going to avoid the scale like it is the plague this week!!!!!!!!???????

Well I am curently going to try to not gain over the holidays and maybe lose a little in the process. What a bonus that would be!!!!

I am going to make a real effort to drink all my water this week. Who is with me. It seems to be somethng that I sometimes do but not everyday. IT needs to be everyday!!!

So who has some very tasty healthy recipes for Thanksgiving. I always welcome new healthy recipes!!

Welcoem to all the new WISHers!!!!

Have a great Holiday and a wonderful week. You guys are doing great!!!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hi. I don't check in very often but will need some inspiration for this week. I've lost 51 lbs on Weight Watchers and have 17 left to go.

My plan for Thanksgiving (which we are celebrating on Saturday instead of Thursday) is to fill half my plate with salad and then take a couple tablespoons of everything else on the table.

I will also have a half slice of apple pie and a half slice of pumpkin pie with fat free cool whip (I can't choose just one, so decided to sample both).

We are eating early in the day (noon) so I will probably need to eat a lite supper....maybe leftover salad and another taste of pie. I find that if I just "give in" and eat a tiny bit of something, that will satisfy me.

Since our family is leaving early, I will also plan on some heavy duty exercise that evening.

Ive just weighed in at my class and ive lost 1 lb this week, putting my total weightloss at 19lbs since 1st Oct.

Keep up the good work everyone :bounce:

Emma

I was down 4 this week ( :Pinkbounc ) for a total of 63.4. Next week is my one year anniversary on WW.

Weigh in at WW was last night and I have lost a total of 5.2 pounds in 2 weeks. My goal this week is to not gain any back.

Today I am going to have some of everything I really like and just avoid the foods I don't crave, like the mashed potatoes. Than I will go back to points tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. And Happy Thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter