WISH CHeck-IN Week of 11-18

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok I really hate this cold weather!!!! Makes me want to eat and eat I have been doing!! So how has everyone been doing?? I need to get back to the basics like drinking my water and such. Hope everyone has a great week and welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Hapy WISHing
Holly

I am very discouraged. I tried SO HARD last week (kept within my points, walked 2 miles on my treadmill briskly four days last week, etc.), and I somehow gained 1 pound. I realize that sometimes you will have an unexplained weight gain, but I really could've used the encouragement of a loss this past week. I am so bummed! If I keep gaining, then I will go to the doctor to see if there is some medical reason that WW is not working (when it worked very well before for me). :(

I broke my plateau and am down 2 more lbs to 134. So, I beat my goal of 135 by Nov 29th (Disney)! Yay! Now, my next goal will be 129 by Christmas, and then 120 by July 4th, 2003.

Still not eating meat, however adding alot more soy protein and beans :eek: to my diet. Lots of salad, low calorie dressing (raspberry) and water. Two hot chocolates a day ;) keep me going. Yesterday, for instance, I had:

Breakfast: Hot Chocolate (on the run)
Lunch: Boca Burger w/o bun, ketchup and mustard
Dinner: Bowl of Vegetarian Chili with TVP.
Snack: Some 94% fat free Kettle Corn :)

I am really looking forward to the hummus and tabouli sandwiches in WDW... I am bringing my own hot chocolate and trail bars for breakfast and lunch. Maybe with all the walking I will be doing, I can actually lose while there!

Good luck to everyone during Thanksgiving.
Karen

Still here, still at it. Two more pounds and I'll have achieved my first major goal (with more to come). I've stepped up exercise, started ice skating and scheduled a Thanksgiving ski trip. I will eat, but hopefully I'll work it off.

I lost 2 pounds my first week at WW. I hope I can continue this. It put me down into another point range before I got used to the first one.

Would someone explain to me what W.I.S.H. stands for? I've gotten that this is a weight loss forum, but what specifically does it mean?

Anyway, I'm glad I found this section! I weighed-in last night and lost 5.8 pounds. :)

Our leader gave us some great tips to get through the holiday. She said to eat just a little bit of everything except for one thing that you really like. Then, when you've cleared the little bits of everything else, just enjoy a regular portion of your favorite food. Hers is a sweet potato with real butter.

She also said:

1.) Wear fitted clothing. No polyster, wind or parachute pants, jogging outfits.

2.) He who stuffeth will puffeth.

3.) THe only thing that should be stuffed is the turkey.

I didnt manage to get to my slimming class last week as ive had so much going on, but i weighed in on Wednesday and I have lost another 4lbs putting my total at 18 lbs!! Im really pleased with this, but i know that this week is going to be tough as i have so much planned. After that i miss two weigh -ins because of my trip to WDW but im going to try and be good (ish:teeth)

Keep up the good work everyone, we can do it!

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter