Wish Check-IN Week of 11-11

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
ok gang!! IT is that time again!! I have tried to post 3 or 4 times today but got buisy at work. Sorry it is late!!

It is really hard to believe that it is almost the middle of November already. The holidays will be here before you know it.

I did not even try this week. I really do not even know why!!

Good luck this week everyone!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I was REALLY sick for 2 days, so my weight is a little off...but, who cares!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't weighed this little in about 2 or 3 years!

138!

My goal is 135 by Christmas.

Unfortunately I had a VERY bad week. I ate very well, but I still gained 1.6 pounds, and I don't know why. I am not giving up though. I will stick with it for another week, and then I'll hopefully see the loss!

I'm at the end of day 4, so far so good, but I have't weighed myself yet.

I'm amazed, Diet Jello is even starting to look attractive.

This is my third weigh in this week (on Thursdays). The first week I lost 5 lbs and the second I lost 4 lbs. This is a total of 14 lbs since Oct. 25 (I lost some before I officially started weighing in). So... This week so far I have lost NOTHING! ugh... I have not eaten any differently, still moving, yet I have stalled. :mad: I really want 135 by Nov. 29th (my solo trip to the world!). Just one pound away now and I have stalled! :(

Any ideas? I gave up meat, dairy and soda. I take one multi vitamin and 2 calciums per day. Only drink water (with one hot chocolate in the morning). I know the hot chocolate is dairy :rolleyes: but it is CHOCOLATE! A girl can't give up everything! lol

Typical day is Hot Chocolate for breakfast, fruit bar for lunch, salad as snack, then a small dinner (no meat, dairy). Calories are averaging under 1000 per day. :D Water out the wazoo!

I need to break the plateau. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Karen

In the past when I was in your position I have found that the only thing to do is to step up my metabolism, which means, get that heart pumping.

Stick to it. Think of it this way. If you don't bring along a bunch of junk food you should have a good diet day traveling, the airlines are pledged to starve you (just say no to their stale toy-food snacks) and when you get to the world you're going to be moving, moving, moving. If you're prudent you should lose that pound in no time.

Zakatak, why do you think giving up meat and dairy will help? Without protein you won't be able to build your muscles.

Well... I was a vegan for 5 years before my kids were born (man... what kids do to you!). I am trying to get back there... so, I have given up most meat (I still eat fish, gave up chicken, never could stomach red meat) and dairy again. The only dairy that I have been eating is cheese, so that is good to give up (diet wise). I am taking one multivitamin and 1000 mg of Calcium a day (2 viactive).

So to answer your question, I didn't give up meat to lose weight, I don't know why I gave that up!... I gave up the cheese to lose weight, though. I guess I could add back in chicken (baked), not fried or tenders or dipped in bleu cheese... I am rambling here...

I have added a ton of soy protein to my diet. I am trying to limit carbs (hard to do on a vegetarian diet I am finding out!) and lowering fat intake.

I just wish I could eat normally and not count calories and be so weight conscious (sp?). I really, really should throw out my scale. I runs my day. If I lose, I am happy. If I don't (or gain :eek: :eek: :eek: ) I am depressed for the rest of the day.

Anyone else like that? Or is it just me?

So... did I answer your question? lol

Karen (who basically has no idea what she is doing... should just give up food all together!)

Is this for anyone who is trying to lose weight or do I need to be doing a specific plan?

I just started Weight Watchers on Wednesday (11/13) with a weigh in of 151.2. I am 5'4" and that is what I weighed full term pregnant with my now 16 year old.

It would be great to have a DIS group to come to with questions and for support.

Hey Breezy! I'm 5'4" too and (after losing 6 pounds) I just weighed in at 152. I can't believe it got to this point. I have a whole closet full of pretty clothes and all I wear is sweats (everything else doesn't fit). I joined WW, that didn't work for me for several reasons. Atkins seems to be my ticket. Everyone's different, hopefully we find what works for us and we stick to it.

Anyway, we're both the same size and fatness. Maybe we can hold hands throughout this. I'm totally determined.

I have a 15 year old and I weigh more than I did when I was pregnant with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter