WISH Check-in week of 10-14

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Happy Columbus Day everyone. How many of you have the day off?? I am working. Husband is off but that is only because he gets mondays off anyway.

So how did everyone do this week. Well It looked like I was going to do really well as of Friday but the scale shows no movement. But then again it is that time of the month so maybe that had something to do with it.....at any rate I am not going to worry about it since I had no gain I am happy about that!!

Apples everywhere I look!!! IT is apple time again everyone. Does anyone have a great good for you low-fat low- calorie apple recipe. Let me know your favorite!!!

Beware Hallowwen is just around the corner all the candy could be tepting. Stay strong!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!
Remember to drink your water and move a little more this week. It is getting colder and people tend to stay put more when it is cold. Put a leash on the dog,cat kids, fish or SO and take a walk!! It will be very refreshing and you get to spend some quality time together away from the tv.

Have a great week everyone.

Happy WIShing
Holly

Hi!!:wave:
I'm at work today, yuck!!
Did a little better than the week before with eating, but no movement on the scale.
I walked 3 miles every day last week and have got the week off to a good start today, 2 miles so far.
It's a gorgeous, crisp fall day here and I love the sound of scurrying leaves as I walk. :D

Hi everyone!

It was my second weigh-in at slimming club this week and i lost another 4 lbs making my total weightloss 8 lbs! :bounce: Im really focussed at the moment but i need to start a little more excerise.

Emma

I was up a pound this past week, and I'm not sure why exactly. This week I have done quite well. I have also had a cold, which has really decreased my appetite. Maybe a weight loss will be the silver lining in the cloud of having a cold. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter