Winter Coats and Knit Hats at Disney? Is This the Twilight Zone? A Jan 18 TR Updated 9/11 & 9/13!

place holding. I'll be back to read... eventually. I'm still catching up on your PTR!

place holding. I'll be back to read... eventually. I'm still catching up on your PTR!

Thanks for stopping in here but just so you know, this isn't my current TR, it's a finished one. Your post did remind me though that I need to update my signature! You are welcome to read this one especially if you are interested in reading about the 5K but if you were really looking for my current one it's here:

Don't Pet the Sweaty Things

Thanks for stopping in here but just so you know, this isn't my current TR, it's a finished one. Your post did remind me though that I need to update my signature! You are welcome to read this one especially if you are interested in reading about the 5K but if you were really looking for my current one it's here:

Don't Pet the Sweaty Things
Thanks! I'll peruse this and mosey over to the other one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter