Winnie the Pooh Cuckoo Clock at Germany in EPCOT

toocoo

Earning My Ears
About 5 or 6 years ago, there was a beautiful Winnie the Pooh Cuckoo Clock for sale in Germany. The detail on this clock was unbelievable. It had some of the Pooh Characters on it. That's pretty much all I remember. I believe it was a grandfather cuckoo clock, very expensive and just awesome.

Any information about this clock would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks....
toocoo

metthem

Earning My Ears
I happen to have some information on this clock if you are still interested. It was made by Schneider in West Germany. I believe it was a limited edition under a 1000. Original retail was 1200 dollars. It was only available through Disney. I have only seen two of them for sale on eBay and I bought one and the other one sold for around 1,500 dollars. Like you, I seen one in Epcot and did not buy it. I have spent probably 15 years searching for it. If you would like pictures you can contact me

• DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
    I remember this clock as well and regret not buying it either - would love to see pics of it - will send you a pm

RNJennyD

Earning My Ears
    If anyone has one of the pooh cuckoo clocks for sale, please let me know. I have been watching for one since the trip all those years ago! I would be excited to give it a new home.

Grootygirl66

Earning My Ears
    If anyone has one of the pooh cuckoo clocks for sale, please let me know. I have been watching for one since the trip all those years ago! I would be excited to give it a new home.
    Hi RNJennyD,
    I have this clock in mint condition. The number is #0031. Let me know if you are still interested.

RNJennyD

Earning My Ears
    I am still interested, I am in Ohio, where are you located and how much are you looking to sell it for?

• RNJennyD

Earning My Ears
    My email is rnjennyd@hotmail. If you want to email me, I can give you my cell. I dont know how to PM from this site.

• Lona

Earning My Ears
    If anyone has another wooden Winnie the pooh cuckoo clock by Schneider in West Germany that would like to sell it, I would like to buy one. Please let me know :love:

Lona

Earning My Ears
    My email is rnjennyd@hotmail. If you want to email me, I can give you my cell. I dont know how to PM from this site.
    Did you end up selling the clock? I am interested in buying it if you still have it. I have been looking for one for a long time.

Lona

Earning My Ears
    I happen to have some information on this clock if you are still interested. It was made by Schneider in West Germany. I believe it was a limited edition under a 1000. Original retail was 1200 dollars. It was only available through Disney. I have only seen two of them for sale on eBay and I bought one and the other one sold for around 1,500 dollars. Like you, I seen one in Epcot and did not buy it. I have spent probably 15 years searching for it. If you would like pictures you can contact me
    I know it has been several years, but do you still know where to get the Schneider clock?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates