Winging it with No Dinning Plan! A Feb. Trip Report

The girls start there "regular" camp this week and the first week is Disney Week! They are hiding hidden mickeys all over camp for ht kids to find. And Gwen is SUPER excitied about this!
Cute! That will be so much fun!

The area as a whole was pretty busy, and we kind of had to troll for a table. There was also a few tables were families just left there trash! So, gross and so rude. I ended up having to throw someones trash away to get a table!
Argh - I hate people like that!

Morgan was def enjoying the show!
I'm glad she liked it! Next time you guys come out here, you should check out Universal Hollywood - they have lots of shows, like stunts, movie makeup, acting animals, etc.

The Riverside bus started loading an EVC on the bus, and what pulls up but ANOHTER FQ bus! We got on the FQ bus, thinking it would probably sit there awhile for more folks... But it didn't!!!! We ended up leaving BEFORE the Riverside bus!
Awesome! Isn't that just the best!

Note Gwen hiding behind Gwen. I am a terrible mom, it's still one of my favorite Disney photos!
Oh so cute! Poor Gwen, but it is hilarious!

The Empanadas were just ok. They weren't bad but nothing that I have been dreaming about going back for. W
Darn, they sound good! A couple of years ago DHS had kiosks kinda like the food and wine booths and they had empanadas at one and they were really good! Overall QS seems to leave something to be desired at Hollywood studios. At least you and DH both got a beer!

All in all we really enjoyed the show. I don't think it will be a MUST do for us but we enjoyed it. I also wouldn't be terribly sad if it went away eventually either. It def is an example of what the park used to be, for sure!
I have GOT to get over there to see this in case it does go away soon. I loooooove the Indiana Jones series but I don't love the outdoor shows at WDW... If I'm gonna stop long enough to sit down I either want air conditioning, a drink, or a pool! Haha

and what pulls up but ANOHTER FQ bus! We got on the FQ bus, thinking it would probably sit there awhile for more folks... But it didn't!!!! We ended up leaving BEFORE the Riverside bus!
What! Amazing bus luck!!!

It was ok... I wouldn't get it again.
So I couldn't get it to quote the rest of what you were talking about, but I had the Frose too earlier this spring and didn't really like it either. It had been talked up a lot so I think my expectations were just too high. Not my thing, oh well! (Glad I'm not alone though, I was starting to feel like I might get my disboards status revoked or something lol)

They had some fun in the pool and I relaxed on a chair with my drink. While sitting there my time hop showed a picture from our trip when we met Darth Vedar, so i made a then and now post.. Note Gwen hiding behind Gwen. I am a terrible mom, it's still one of my favorite Disney photos!
Omg I laughed SO HARD at poor Gwen. I even showed R who also laughed. It's terrible to laugh at her terror but she obviously is fine now!

Ugh, I have been having so much trouble getting my phone to cooperate when I'm reading TRs in bed with my coffee and trying to comment :coffee:

It sorta kinda worked today though! :hyper: Except it just put in all of my quotes ABOVE this... oh well. Enjoying your report still!!!

All caught up...love it...great reading...where do you get your shirts...we have a family trip planned for January 2019 and would love to get them....how is the no dining plan working..

40482715552_4451df6055_z.jpg

EXIT sign or no, this is a great picture!

Not the best view but just fun. We could here some going off but couldn't see them. So, once we were done we headed out to investigate where the other fireworks were going off. Turned out they were behind us!

COOL! Love this picture too; you guys got some great ones!

The girls LOVED walking around in fantasyland with the fireworks going off. They thought it was super fun!

I think it's pretty cool too, magical even!

Ursala is always amazing! As long as she has her head!

:rotfl2:

That thing is giant!!

Ah sisters... lol!

Finally the ride was officially down and they started moving people out of line! At 8:40 in the morning!

Boo! That stinks!

I love this!

Speaking of which... COMPLETE off Topic..... Has anyone watched Nailed It! on Netflix? It is hilarious!!! They take poor people who barely bake and have them make pintrest/instagram worthy cakes. It is hilarious, and the host is all jokey. The girls love it.

OMG, I LOVE that show! I made a video for them, sending it in this week!

But she was $40!

WHAT?! No way man.

Not sure if they are going to love or hate Star Wars Land!....

I'm sure they'll love it! Storm troopers are kinda aggressive without trying to be.

Imperial March_01

And I totally feel like Phasma must be a super fun character to be!

Seriously.

The ride was fun as always. No one got to be the Rebel Spy this time. But we did get to see the new Last Jedi Scenes.

Sweet! I've read there's a trick to being the rebel spy; sitting still and sorta looking aloof.

So, we waited in line and I was internally stressing that we wouldn't get on this ride AGAIN!

we made it!!!! No problems!

PHEW! I was worried there for a second.

I love this ride, and imagine Toy Story Land as just being a larger even better version of this.

I'd say that's a good assumption. I can not wait to see for myself!!

really they like ANY girl character that is in Star Wars

Me too! The females in Star Wars are awesome and there are so few.

there is no story line or anything....

That stinks.

The moment of truth!!! She passed with room to spare!!

:dancer:

:banana:

She did NOT want to be in the picture. She was done with pictures.

It's a good photo!

They are hiding hidden mickeys all over camp for ht kids to find. And Gwen is SUPER excitied about this!

Cute! What camp is this? Sound amazing!

they are finally getting into the spirit of the whole thing.

That's great!

she had gone over the deep end to Hangry land

Not a good place to be; runs in our family too, lol!

The Empanadas were just ok. They weren't bad but nothing that I have been dreaming about going back for.

Empanadas can be amazing, if they're done right. Sorry these were not.

The fast pass line was a little silly I have to say! It was so long, and they were letting stand by people walk straight in

I wish they'd make FP for shows a seating area instead of an additional waiting area. Like if you FP a show you sit in this section. Easy.:confused3

This is a great picture

We ended up leaving BEFORE the Riverside bus!

Sweet! Love good bus joojoo!

Do your girls have bulletin boards at home? That's how I store my "keepers" (the ones I don't want to trade)
My mom made the girls these soft books that they pin the pins too. She took a pattern for a travel jewelry book and modified it to be mostly for pins and a lanyard or two.

Sounds like you had to do quite a bit of shuffling to get the empanadas, pretzel, and nuggets but so long as everyone was full and relaxed that's all that matters.
It wasn't that bad, it actually wasn't b\ad since it was all in one area.

Oh so cute! Poor Gwen, but it is hilarious!
Oh, prob will always be one of our favorite moments...

Overall QS seems to leave something to be desired at Hollywood studios. At least you and DH both got a beer!
Pretty much! I was pretty happy with my grapefruit beer! And we had a dinner reservation that I was looking forward to.

I have GOT to get over there to see this in case it does go away soon. I loooooove the Indiana Jones series but I don't love the outdoor shows at WDW...
This is pretty much what we were thinking.

but I had the Frose too earlier this spring and didn't really like it either. It had been talked up a lot so I think my expectations were just too high. Not my thing, oh well! (Glad I'm not alone though, I was starting to feel like I might get my disboards status revoked or something lol)
Ha! Well, they will have to kick us both out.

Omg I laughed SO HARD at poor Gwen. I even showed R who also laughed. It's terrible to laugh at her terror but she obviously is fine now!
It is was such a funny moment and sad all at the same time. And the photos are assume! Keepers for her first boyfriend.

All caught up...love it...great reading...where do you get your shirts...we have a family trip planned for January 2019 and would love to get them....how is the no dining plan working..
Thanks for reading! I got a few different shirts off of etsy. Just search disney shirts or star wars shirts... We were happy with all that I ordered. Most had been super helpful and responsive.

Sweet! I've read there's a trick to being the rebel spy; sitting still and sorta looking aloof.
The girls have both been it a couple times so it isn't dire to have happen. Thankfully! Friends of ours had there boy be the spy and he was picking his nose when they took the picture!

Me too! The females in Star Wars are awesome and there are so few.
The cartoon show Rebels created 2 great female characters that they really love.

Cute! What camp is this? Sound amazing!
It is a YMCA based camp. It really is great. They swim in a lake every day, do archery, hiking, arts and crafts, canoeing. All great outdoor activities.

Empanadas can be amazing, if they're done right. Sorry these were not.
It's ok. I was happy with my grapefruit beer!

OMG, I LOVE that show! I made a video for them, sending it in this week!
Awsome!!! Let me know how it goes!!!

feel like it has been forever since school ended but really they have only been out of school 3 weeks! We have a lot of summer to go! The girls start there "regular" camp this week and the first week is Disney Week! They are hiding hidden mickeys all over camp for ht kids to find. And Gwen is SUPER excitied about this!
We are in the same boat. I felt like summer was almost over before it started because we had so much going on. Wish we had a Disney themed camp though. Casey has been all over the camp map so far (dog training camp, drama camp, sports camp) but starts one at her school next week.

Empanadas
The Empanadas were just ok. They weren't bad but nothing that I have been dreaming about going back for. We had dinner reservations tonight that Andy and I wanted to make sure we were hungry for, so sharing food made sense today.
Sorry these weren't better. They certainly look good. But at least you had some Schofferhoffer to go with it :-)

This was our first time seeing this show and again, really didn't know what to expect. They girls have seen the 1st movie so they were completely lost on the whole show.
I did this show when I was a KID!!!! But we haven't seen it with Casey. One of these days...

Empty Bus
We basically had a private bus back to FQ!
Love it when you get the private bus.

Pool Drink
I got one of the
#MomGoals

Happy Saturday Everyone! It was a busy week for us! Gwen and Morgan had there last swim meet on Wednesday and Gwen turned 8 on Thursday! And today is my birthday! So, needless to say we have been a bit busy! Today we have friends coming over to celebrate. Which was to be a nice day at the pool but the weather seems to have other plans. But we will make the most of it inside.

I am going to try and finish this day, as it gets a bit rough around the edges. And I do like to keep things happy. But this is what our evening was like. So, enjoy / endure the remaining portion of our day!

Day Four: A Wet Wet Night

I left off with us heading back to the room to get ready for dinner. I am pretty sure nobody wanted to go except me. Sigh... It was still raining when we left the room. We saw a boat coming down the river, so we ran down to the boat load area to catch it.... But we got there and there was a long line of people already waiting. Sigh.

So, we got in line and the boat pulled up and was able to take like two people. Great...

Morgan decided she didn't want to stand under the umbrella while we waited. Which made Andy super annoyed and angry. There was yelling and pouting... It was great. Another boat showed up... It was also full...

this CM called to dispatch and said they needed to send an empty boat and tried to yell to let everyone know another one was coming. Finally an empty boat came, and everyone in line was able to get on. The rain at this point was coming down pretty hard at this point, so it was coming in on sides of the boat.

This was what everyone looked like... Not happy.

The boat ride down would have been a really nice ride if it wasn't you know raining.. But we FINALLY made it to Disney Springs!

For some reason I thought we would be dropped off at the boat drop in the middle by the Boathouse. But instead we were dropped off all the way at the far end by Saratoga Springs. Which again, would have been fine if it wasn't pouring rain. Since we were down that way, I suggested we get our make your own rice krispee treats now.

Which everyone thought sounded good. Thank Goodness! So, we went into Goofy's Candy Shop.

There was alot of people in the store! But no one was making there own things. SO that was good!

Morgan decided she wanted another apple. So, she went with Butterfinger on a carmel apple.

Gwen and I ordered Rice Krispie Treats. Gwen went with Oreo topping and I went with Butterfinger as well.

Last time we did these, I def the girls pick 2 toppings. This time I said just one.. So, I learned the difference beyond the # of toppings, when you do 1 topping they only dip one side like a "normal" treat and when you pick 2 toppings they dip the whole thing! Which strangely makes it feel more customized... Maybe it's just me.. but we will probably do 2 toppings next time...

We love doing this even if it takes awhile for them to make and chill. We poked around while we waited for our treats.

I thought these were pretty funny. Although I didn't buy any as it is just regular chocolate...

Andy took this photo... Pretty much summed Gwen up at the moment! Ha!.

At least someone was a little excitied about the evening.

That smile was short lived as I wouldn't let her eat any of her apple until after dinner.

Once we had our treats, we headed back out to our dinner reservation... Why was I dragging my family to Disney Springs in the rain? Because we had dinner reservations at Homecoming!!! And I really wanted to try it!!!!

We got over there, and the restaurant was only half full, so we were seated right away. Which was good.

We were seated by server window to the kitchen which was fine but kind of strange as the restaurant wasn't full. But it was close to the bathrooms which was good because Gwen went like 5 times durning dinner.

Our server was just ok today. It started off ok but it went down hill from there....

I knew I wanted to try the Fried Green Tomatoes appetizer. I couldn't decide on a drink so, the girls ordered there drinks and the server said she would be back fro my drink order.

These came out!

This was AMAZING!!!!

Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes
Shaved ham, rémoulade sauce and dressed local greens

I could have just eaten these and been happy!

Gwen wanted Hush Puppies for her dinner. But I was worried they would be spicy as the description spicy jelly. The server said that they weren't that bad. So, she ordered those. Morgan ordered the kids cheese burger. I tried to get the girls to order friend chicken but they weren't having it.

Andy and I decided to split the
Art's Famous Fried Chicken
Buttermilk-brined for 24 hours then perfectly fried and served with creamy mashed potatoes, a cheddar drop biscuit and love

I also finally decided to order the Watermelon Mash.

This was really good as well. Although a little less impressive as it is fried chicken. I really liked the mashed potatoes as well.

We also ordered a side of mac and cheese to share.

Sorry for the blurry-ness. This was super disappointing to me. It was really dry mac and cheese. And I like mine super gooey!

Gwen's Hush Puppies came out and she declared them too spicy! Sigh... we knew that was going to happen. But Gwen was hangry by now, and didn't want to order anything else and didn't want to eat anything we gave her. Eventually she ate a hush puppy, some of the fried chicken and some of the mac and cheese. But it was rough getting her to eat!

Morgan was pretty happy with her dinner, cheese burger with sweet potato tater tots and mashed potatoes. She love the burger and mashed potatoes. She love sweet potatoes but wasn't really feeling the tots. But she had more than enough food.

All of our food came out and I was still waiting for my drink! Finally I said something to the server. And she said, Oh Yeah.... Oye..

It took a little while STILL to get my drink. We were practically done eating when it finally showed up.

Which was a bummer as it was DELISH!!!! I loved it! And wish I could have gotten another one! But that wasn't happening.

Morgan wanted to crack open her Apple for desert in the restaurant. But I told her she couldn't do that. Which made her miserable again. Oye! It was time to go!

Dinner was great but unfortantly we were all a little miserable. So, it was just an ok expierence. I def want to try it again some day. But I don't think Andy was impressed with it.

The girls wanted to go to the World of Disney after dinner, to get there one thing. Which I said was fine. So, we settled the bill and headed that way. It was STILL raining. Once inside the store Gwen decided she had to go to the bathroom again. This made Andy really annoyed! As we were just at the restaurant with a bathroom in it. But he took Gwen while Morgan and I looked around.

Morgan decided she wanted to get a necklace where you pick the charms to add to it. So, we checked out all of Morgan's options while we waited for Andy and Gwen to come back from the bathroom. She picked out 3 charms to go with the necklace. We then, wondered around, looking for a shirt of me. Morgan found a keychain to give to her BFF at home as well.

Andy and Gwen returned and I still hadn't found anything I wanted. Andy and Gwen were in REALLY sour moods. So, I kind of gave up on looking around. We got in line to pay for Morgan's items. While in line, Gwen decided she needed to go to the bathroom AGAIN! Andy was not beyond annoyed at this point. And so was I as everyone was just in such a bad mood, they were ruining my evening!

I took Gwen to the bathroom this time. We were waiting in a line, Gwen was hopping up and down having to pee, and some woman walks in and try to cut in front of everyone. I just lost it on this lady... No way was she cutting in front of us! It wasn't pretty. Gwen went to the bathroom and we headed out.

Andy decided we should take an uber back to the hotel. Which I was fine with EXCEPT.... I kept saying to Andy that I was pretty sure we needed to pick up the ubers at a specific location. He kept saying no, they can get us where ever. I was too tired to argue with him at this point. And just let him call the uber.

We walked over to the taxi stand and we waited. I said AGAIN, I was pretty sure this is NOT where we could pick up the uber. So, FINALLY he asked the guy and low and behold we had to walk ALL the way back to the end of DS to pick up the uber. Which by now the uber had arrived and we weren't there. So, we started walking. And of course Morgan and Gwen were walking like snails. And at this point, I was OVER it. And wasn't about to rush them. Andy was all up in arms about this, but this isn't news flash that our children walk slow!

Thankfully, the uber driver waited for us, and we hopped in and were back at the hotel shortly after that. It was a long night and I am not sure if it was worth it or not.

It was also Super Bowl Sunday, so, Andy and I watched the Super Bowl in bed, ate some of the rice krispee treat and beers that I had ordered from Garden Grocer. And we watched This is Us after... Not sure who follows that show but it was a tear jerker! And we couldn't stop watching it. We both knew we were up WAY to late but had to finish the episode!

Our treats from the day.

What we each ordered

Morgan's apple! It was HUGE!!! Once we were back in the room, she FINALLY got to eat some.

Gwen's oreo treat.

And my butterfinger treat. Butterfinger, by the way.... SOOOOO good on it....

Sorry for the long post. It was a little rough around the edges of an evening, so I kind of wanted just to power through the end of the day!

Last edited:
Happy Saturday Everyone! It was a busy week for us! Gwen and Morgan had there last swim meet on Wednesday and Gwen turned 8 on Thursday! And today is my birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND GWEN!!!!

So, we got in line and the boat pulled up and was able to take like two people. Great...
We've only stayed at POFQ one time, but we had the same trouble with getting the boat to DS. We ended up just taking the bus instead.

Since we were down that way, I suggested we get our make your own rice krispee treats now.

Which everyone thought sounded good. Thank Goodness! So, we went into Goofy's Candy Shop.
Nothing like a little sweets to turn the tide.

Oh dear. This picture is so tragic and funny all at the same time. :-)

This was AMAZING!!!!
I don't know why I haven't tried these yet but I must rectify that on our next trip!

This was really good as well. Although a little less impressive as it is fried chicken. I really liked the mashed potatoes as well.
Yum!!!!

Sorry for the blurry-ness. This was super disappointing to me. It was really dry mac and cheese. And I like mine super gooey!
We didn't care for the mac and cheese either.

Which was a bummer as it was DELISH!!!! I loved it! And wish I could have gotten another one! But that wasn't happening.
I can't believe you had to wait so long for this but as I've had it before I know it was worth the wait.

Dinner was great but unfortantly we were all a little miserable. So, it was just an ok expierence. I def want to try it again some day. But I don't think Andy was impressed with it.
Sorry you all had such a rough night. But we've all been there. Sometimes between the tiredness and weather it all just implodes.

Sorry just a few questions...I knew the answers are here..but after catching up...hard to find
the show that your girls were in ...what was the name.? and again...where did you make the rice krispie treats...
we are going in January so trying to get lots of ideas

:bday:

Hope the weather turns for you! Enjoy your special day!!!

My mom made the girls these soft books that they pin the pins too. She took a pattern for a travel jewelry book and modified it to be mostly for pins and a lanyard or two
That is super cool! What a great idea.

Andy took this photo... Pretty much summed Gwen up at the moment! Ha
Poor thing. No one likes getting rain dumped on them! Her poor little pink hair extension :rotfl:

That smile was short lived as I wouldn't let her eat any of her apple until after dinner
But! Mooooooooo-oooooom!

Caramel apples are my favorite too! :thumbsup2

Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes
Shaved ham, rémoulade sauce and dressed local greens

I could have just eaten these and been happy!
Oh my gosh yes! My favorite! Yummmm

This was really good as well. Although a little less impressive as it is fried chicken. I really liked the mashed potatoes as well
Those mashed potatoes are amazing. I love the gravy too

Which was a bummer as it was DELISH!!!! I loved it! And wish I could have gotten another one! But that wasn't happening
Just remember for next time, unlike in the real world, disney is happy to make you one to go! I would totally have needed a second one to help fortify me for the rain :P

Sorry for the long post. It was a little rough around the edges of an evening, so I kind of wanted just to power through the end of the day
No need to apologize for being real. I think we all deal with cranky family members from time to time! I'm glad you enjoyed homecoming even if it was a challenging night

Aw, man-sorry for such a stressful and aggravating evening! I guess sometimes that just happens, and the rain definitely didn’t help!

I do love the boat transport but sucks when you have to wait!

And I may have to try one of those make your own Rice Krispie treats one of these days!

Food Breakdown: Day Four

Today was the first day that we had 3 "meals", counter service lunch is not cheap! And we split a meal both for lunch and dinner. Which def helped with the cost. We would have burned through (3) Table Service Credits, (2) Counter Service Credit, and 8 snack credits for the day!

Starring Rolls Breakfast: $17.53
Hollywood Studios Lunch: $52.86
Drink @ the Pool: $11.00
Goofy's Candy Shop Treats: $23.40
Homecomin' Dinner: $76.41
Total Cost: $181.25

The dinning plan would have cost us: $1,791.86

Travel Day: Food Total: $37.56
Day One: Food Total: $142.45
Day Two: Food Total: $149.25
Day Three: Food Total: $152.25
Day Four: Food Total: $181.25
Remaining Balance: $1,129.10

I think if we were on the dinning plan we def would have ordered differently obviously. But sharing meals does help us not completely stuff ourselves silly on trips. And keeps cost down!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND GWEN!!!!
Thanks! I always like to remind Gwen that she tried to steal my birhtday!

We've only stayed at POFQ one time, but we had the same trouble with getting the boat to DS. We ended up just taking the bus instead.
Good to know. It wouldn't have been too bad of a wait if it wasn't for the rain.

Oh dear. This picture is so tragic and funny all at the same time. :-)
I am pretty sure Andy told her to look miserable. So, in her defense she wasn't THAT bad. well... maybe...

I don't know why I haven't tried these yet but I must rectify that on our next trip!
These totally seem like something you would like. I seriously would order those, and a watermelon mash for dinner. Maybe a side of mashed potatoes too. I would totally be happy.

Sorry you all had such a rough night. But we've all been there. Sometimes between the tiredness and weather it all just implodes.
It does happen to the best of us. We should have stayed in the room but what would the fun have been in that?! We bounced back the next day, so all is good.

Sorry just a few questions...I knew the answers are here..but after catching up...hard to find
the show that your girls were in ...what was the name.? and again...where did you make the rice krispie treats...
we are going in January so trying to get lots of ideas
NO problem! Ask away! I love it! I learned alot from other peoples trip reports as well!

So, the show is in Magic Kingdom and called Enchanted Tales with Belle. It is over by Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Be Our Guest. It is worth the wait! Def do it. It's one of my favorites.

And the Make Your Own Rice Krispie's are at Disney Springs at Goofy's Candy Shop. It is on the far end near the Christmas Store. You can build your own, candy apples, rice krispee treats and marshmellows! And if you are on the dinning plan, you can do it with 1 topping as a snack! Totally worth it! Well, maybe not the apple... but def the marshmallows and rice krises. It is alot of fun to customize them. It is a must do for us when we are at Disney Springs. There might be one other place to make your own but this is the only place we have done it. There is another candy shop on the other side of Disney Springs but they don't do the make your own items there. (I believe)

Just remember for next time, unlike in the real world, disney is happy to make you one to go!
I should have!!!! But honestly, I probably would have spilled it trying to juggle everything in the rain. But that's right! Don't they have a walk up window or something?

And I may have to try one of those make your own Rice Krispie treats one of these days!
Def!!!! We love it.

Aw, man-sorry for such a stressful and aggravating evening! I guess sometimes that just happens, and the rain definitely didn’t help!
It def just happens at some point. It was the day we were going to just hang out at the resort and rest, and you could tell that wouldn't have been a bad idea... The rain def didn't help either.

OOf, rainy, tired nights are the worst! this is generally where I leave DH in the room and head out solo; he's my biggest baby, lol!

Sorry your server was not so good. That really makes or breaks a meal for me. NO matter how great the food is if the server isn't good I feel like I don't have a great time.

Your treats look great! LOL! I hope y'all got some rest this night. Bad weather and bad moods in no fun, but especially not in Disney World!

Hope you have a happy birthday!

Oh no, what a rough night!! But it happens, especially with rainy nights and when you have to worry about kiddos' moods. Thanks for sharing anyway! I always appreciate it when people don't sugar-coat their TRs. Life happens, even in the happiest place on earth.

I did totally get a kick out of this, though:

:rotfl:

should have!!!! But honestly, I probably would have spilled it trying to juggle everything in the rain. But that's right! Don't they have a walk up window or something

They do! And you can also ask at the table at the end of your meal for one to go. I've done that at Morimoto before. The walk up window at Homecoming is on the porch to the left of where you'd enter for the hostess. We've gotten drinks to go several times and dessert to go once from there!

Hi Everyone!!!! I wanted to say thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! It rained all day but we made the most of it and had some adult drinks and the kids all had fun making a movie and playing some games. I hope to get another post up tonight but we will see, I have to actually upload photos for the next day, so it will depend how long that takes.

OOf, rainy, tired nights are the worst! this is generally where I leave DH in the room and head out solo; he's my biggest baby, lol!
Ha! I would have had to leave all 3 of them at the hotel. I think I gave Andy the option to stay back, since it was Super Bowl Sunday but he came.

Hope you have a happy birthday!
Thanks! It was a good day, drinks and family friends.

love the picture of Gwen with the snickers, so funny!
I know, pretty funny. I think we have seen one that say Hangry as well. That works for her alot.

Thanks for sharing anyway! I always appreciate it when people don't sugar-coat their TRs. Life happens, even in the happiest place on earth.
I know, I think it wouldn't be fair to skip it, It is what happened... And it could have been worse, I guess.

They do! And you can also ask at the table at the end of your meal for one to go. I've done that at Morimoto before. The walk up window at Homecoming is on the porch to the left of where you'd enter for the hostess. We've gotten drinks to go several times and dessert to go once from there!
Good to Know!!! I will have to remember that for next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!