Wine & Dine Pre Race Dinner at Boma - ALL DISers Welcome!

We ate at Boma on Monday night. My goodness, I had almost forgotten how yummy it was. Looking forward to it next month. Just have to remember not to eat quite as much in October....

Soooo excited! This will be my first time to Boma!

Looks like Rose & Mike won't be able to join us (I just can't bare to delete their name yet). Bouncing tigger is now bringing a friend! :banana:

I'd be interested in joining you guys, but I won't know my work schedule until Saturday night, and I will probably be just getting out of work at that time. Maybe I could meet you guys after? I keep trying to get my friends and roommates to go to the afterparty, but as cast members they all balk at the idea of paying to get into a park they get into for free during the day haha

I'd be interested in joining you guys, but I won't know my work schedule until Saturday night, and I will probably be just getting out of work at that time. Maybe I could meet you guys after? I keep trying to get my friends and roommates to go to the afterparty, but as cast members they all balk at the idea of paying to get into a park they get into for free during the day haha
We'd love to have you join us. I'll PM you with my cell # so you can check in when you get off.

Plans changed and I need to skip thios
Have fun

Bummer. If they change again and you're able to come please do!

Miracle of miracles, turns out I'm not scheduled on Friday after all, so I'd love to join you guys! I am going to an audition at 2:00, but I should be well done by then :)

Miracle of miracles, turns out I'm not scheduled on Friday after all, so I'd love to join you guys! I am going to an audition at 2:00, but I should be well done by then :)

Wonderful! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hope everyone has safe travels to the World. I leave Friday AM and can't wait!!!

See You Real Soon!

Finally downloaded pics from my camera. Here are the ones of our Boma meet.
It was really wonderful putting a face with the screen names; I had a great evening!

Hi Dawn.
thanks again for inviting me to join all of you. It was a very nice dinner. I didn't get to the Halloween party on Sunday -Too tired. We just got home about an hour ago. It was great to meet you. I'm going to check out the other threads on the WISH board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter