Wine country trattoria package.

tanyaewa

Just can't get enough!
I’ve booked a 4:15pm ( dinner hour starts at 3:55) Paint the Night dinner package at WCT. The price is $49 pp
I just found another reservation that came open on the same day for lunch at 12pm. Price is $38 pp

Do you think the dinner version will be all that much better? It works out to an extra $44 for family of 4
What is served at lunch for package? What bout dinner?

Thx!

I’ve booked a 4:15pm ( dinner hour starts at 3:55) Paint the Night dinner package at WCT. The price is $49 pp
I just found another reservation that came open on the same day for lunch at 12pm. Price is $38 pp

Do you think the dinner version will be all that much better? It works out to an extra $44 for family of 4
What is served at lunch for package? What bout dinner?

Thx!
Menus aren’t out yet from what I’ve seen, just a few highlights of what’s being served have been released. I’m doing the lunch package on Saturday so if they haven’t been posted by then I will take pics of the menus and post them.

Menus aren’t out yet from what I’ve seen, just a few highlights of what’s being served have been released. I’m doing the lunch package on Saturday so if they haven’t been posted by then I will take pics of the menus and post them.

I hadn’t initially booked any PTN packages because I figured we could wait but then yesterday I went ahead and booked this lunch so I’d love to see the menu and read about your experiences.

Another options that would alleviate the menu worries is the Sonoma Terrace Reception. We've got it scheduled for April 20th.

Mike

Another options that would alleviate the menu worries is the Sonoma Terrace Reception. We've got it scheduled for April 20th.

Mike

Not gonna lie - I'm jealous!! We had the reception booked for Sunday the 15th and got a call from Guest Services that it was a computer glitch and that night is CM previews only. Unfortunately we leave on the 16th so it's no reception for us. Luckily we saw Paint the Night at the 60th (more than once!) so that's a bonus.

I am super excited to be there for the first day of Pixar Fest, though. I hope the fireworks are as awesome as I think they will be!!

I did WOC package at WCT 2 years ago and it was wonderful. I hope they have the same ravioli I had last time!! We are doing an impromptu vaca and surprising the kids on the last day of school. I just can't wait to know if PTN is sticking around past September, and we weren't supposed to go until Thanksgiving. So now I have 4 parks trips this year lol.

Edit to add I also booked lunch for PTN package. We did the lunch on the go at Aladdins for PTN last time and it was worth it for the seating, food was meh. I am pretty sure lunch and dinner is the same so the savings is worth it.

Not gonna lie - I'm jealous!! We had the reception booked for Sunday the 15th and got a call from Guest Services that it was a computer glitch and that night is CM previews only. Unfortunately we leave on the 16th so it's no reception for us. Luckily we saw Paint the Night at the 60th (more than once!) so that's a bonus.
I am super excited to be there for the first day of Pixar Fest, though. I hope the fireworks are as awesome as I think they will be!!

I remember reading your post about the CM preview and cancellation...bummer. We are excited to be there for the second weekend of PF as it seems like everything will be up and running. Dapper Weekend and the Pixar Fest all came together on our 10 year old son's "April Break". As Spring Break and Easter fell close together this year the school opted for an April Break later in the month. He gets a 4 day weekend that is perfectly timed! Now to get to Pixar Pier in June for the re-launch.
Mike

We ended up having an amazing lunch on Saturday the 14th. We had a fantastic table out on the Terrace. We had a choice of soup or salad to start. Both were good. Lunch options were varied. We had - lingine with clams, fettucine alfredo with large prawns, spagehettine bolognese and grilled salmon with arugula and potatoes. there were a few other good choices as well - maybe 8-10 in total Dessert was a choice of tiramasu, or panacotta They were all very very good. Lunch also included unlimited beverages ( pop, tea, coffee)
By FAR the best food we had at either park (and blew BB out of the water).
We had a Preferred viewing pass for 1st parade - suggested arrival time 8:15.
Viewing area is from GRPeak waterfall down in fron of the Winery building. We got there about 8:10 and had seats on a bench. One row of folks sat infront of us along parade route (arrived at 8:20) and people arrived later and stood against building and watched.

We REALLY enjoyed the lunch, the location and the service. I am so glad we went for that meal and it was worth every cent even without the viewing pass. I was very happy to have the preferred viewing spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter