Wine and Dine...to the Finish Line! Fall 2017 TR NEW 1/25 The Last Day - THE END!

Great PP pics and your rockin the pig tails :goodvibes

Thanks! :)

Another DIS meet :cheer2: one day our trips will match up :hug:

I hope so!!! It should totally happen one day!

Love HEA so much it’s wonderful and so is Citricos
Just booked CR for March already dreaming of dinner there and ‘Ohanas

I love HEA, it's probably my favorite show right now.
Citrico's was really good! It was our first time there and definitely not our last.
Yay! When in March are you going?

Also, I feel like I read all of your Star Wars night already and about half way through I realized it is probably because I already read Leslie's TR! The whole night seemed amazing and my girls where crazy excitied about some of the characters you guys were able to meet and see.

Hahaha, yup it was such amazing how the timing worked out and we could be in DLR together during a SW event!

I love this one!!!

It was my favorite! We didn't have that during SW Galactic Nights so it was really cool!

Pretty sure I commented on this when you posted it on facebook. It looks soooo good!

It was the perfect breakfast! :)

Love the old photos!

Thank you! It's fun to look back, LOL.

You have to give it a try. I have avoided ToT because of the same reason and we rode Guardians when were were in DL and it is soooooo fun!!! And the drops aren't that bad. I was imagining a complete free fall type feeling and I felt more like a bouncing.... So good!

I will, I will! Everyone keeps telling me I have to go on it but now that you mention it's more bouncy than just falling...It makes it sound better, haha.

He is huge! But so cute!!!!

The whole day looked amazing! And what a great friend to take you to club 33! that is beyond amazing! When we were in DL World of Color was open but no Paint the Night Parade. Which I wish she could have seen but I guess it just means we have to go back!

You should totally go back! It's going to be so cool with Pixar Pier and SW Land opening first...sigh. I am more excited about DLR next year than WDW. Heehee.

Yum. I love the presentation as well. We kept a plastic tray from the arts festival that looked like stone but was plastic. It makes things more festive for sure.

Oh that sounds neat. We're scheduled to be down there in January so we should be able to experience FoTA - unless they decide not to have it again. I can't see why not though.

This looks delish. And all your pictures make food & wine seem soooo much better than the Festival of Arts food! Which I guess isn't surprising but still.

I have heard not so great things about the food during that time of year but I guess they have room to improve!

ha! Andy would have said the same thing. We have grown to love the uber in Disney.

Yeah it's really convenient. I'll think about using a Minnie Van if we're going for a long distance, like MK to AK, but for the shorter distances rides, regular uber is so much cheaper!

Yeah I think husbands are alike in this regard. We took a taxi back to the Fort one night from DHS and it was $20 for 4 of us (actually I think it was $14 and change but DH was hot and tired and told him to keep the change). A Minnie van would have been fun!

Haha, yeah they don't care for the cute polkadots as much! Although my BIL last year splurged for the Minnie Van to get them back to the Poly from the YC, and my niece LOVED it. She thought it was just another Disney ride!

Me neither or Narcoossee's! Have been at GFC, V&A and 1900 PF though-does GF just have more good restaurants than any other resort??

It seems so! I have now eaten at ALL of the GF restaurants, and they are all fantastic. I guess it has to be, considering it's their flagship resort :)

Su-Lynn your dinner looked sooo good! and what a fab spot for HEA! I like that show too.

Dinner was fantastic, especially so since it was 30% off. Signature meal for non signature prices, LOL.
I LOVE HEA! The more I watch it, the more I love it.

You have no idea who you're dealing with.

Deal.

OK.

Will hold you to it!

I'm not sure if I would not enjoy that.

But you are sure you would? LOL

Don't have the app since we don't have Lyft (or Uber) here. Insurance issues.

You should just start one up but do it for free just to build up some credibility and reviews. Oh wait, that is called carpooling, hahaha.

Your Citricos meal looks amazing! Totally drooling over Steve's appetizer. I'm a sucker for all things crab and arugula. Your fish looks amazing too. We've been to Citricos a few times and its never really wowed us. I clearly just need you to order for me!

You would have loved that crab appetizer. It has all your favorite things! I think it changes seasonally though, but I think for the summer, the watermelon and arugula were really nice!
I really enjoyed the octopus, it was a huge portion.
You can do the --> "I'll have what she's having!"

Now I am thinking about Citricos over Yachtsman; thoughts? Your meal looked amazing!!!!

Thanks!! Wow, that is a tough choice. If you're primarily a steak eater, then Yachtsman all the way. Citrico's definitely has great seafood. Although I would not discount the seafood at Yachtman, they have a great tuna tartar, and my sister had a scallop as well as a lobster dish there and she loved them. Both are equally as pricey and service is amazing at both. I don't think you can go wrong with either!

OK all caught up with you now! Too bad about the pool closure with the lightning. Nice fireworks pictures! I'll have to get there to see that show at some point!

Your meal at Citrico's looked fantastic! I need to go back there again!

Oh you haven't seen HEA? I would recommend the post-fireworks dessert party. I did that two weeks ago during my SOLO trip and it was fantastic. Had a great view of the show, then went back to the Tomorrowland Terrace for desserts. There were only 20 people at the post dessert party. I had my pick of any table I wanted. Food was plentiful, I missed the sudden pouring rain, the post-fireworks crowds exiting the park, and after I was done with desserts I strolled out onto and UNCROWDED Main Street at the end of the night. It was great!

Yes ma'am! I thought about splitting our stay but since it's our first DVC trip we decided not to :D

Awesome!! So happy we can meet up in Jan!!

I hope so!!! It should totally happen one day!

I love HEA, it's probably my favorite show right now.
Citrico's was really good! It was our first time there and definitely not our last.
Yay! When in March are you going?

We’ll be there 3/16 - 3/24 are you going in March :D

Great seeing you and Bob and Kiya again Kelly! I hope we can meet up at our "home" the Polynesian one day! :beach:

It was so great seeing you again too! Even though it was just a quick “hello”. Seems like that was ages ago!

I really hope hat someday our trips align again. :hug:

Citrico's is a fantastic meal and we would also be eating here later on in my trip report when we return in November! :thumbsup2

We’ve only been to Citrico’s once but I remember really enjoying it. Your food looks fantastic.

The Grand Floridian is so pretty! So excited to stay here in November for our anniversary

That’s so exciting! We still have not stayed at the Grand Floridian.....someday :cloud9:

Hey! Hi Kelly! Nice!

:wave2: Hi Pkondz!!

It was part of the whole Annual Passholder increased dining discounts for that time of year, where meals at some signature restaurants were 30% off. It seemed like a really great deal so we wanted to take advantage of it.
I wish they had this again! We didn’t take much advantage of it since in September I thought it’d be one of those trip every 5-yrs so we did the more in-demand places (BOG, CRT, Le Cellier, etc)!

It seems so! I have now eaten at ALL of the GF restaurants, and they are all fantastic.
Debating here for anniversary dinner in August or Cali grill (though that reservation is 5:55pm so early for fireworks)

Which Grand Floridian restaurant would you recommend (I'd do V&A again if I could snag a reservation-we did this for our 10th anniversary and would be neat to do it again for 25th)? Narcoossee's have better fireworks view?
I likely won't have park ticket that day as my AP runs out the day before :sad::sad: DD won't know if she has any extra comp tickets until that week (her friend is supposed to be coming down to use them), and I am trying to save the last day of our non-expiring ticket to use in September for one day at F&W!

Hey Lady!

I loved your last update! Pool closures suck, but best to be safe, I guess.

I'm planning a Citricos meal in October and the last several reviews I've read have looks absolutely fantastic. I'm really excited for this meal!

I didn't quote it but that photo of HEA with the castle lit and the fireworks... wow! Nice one!

Good tip on the Uber vs. Minnie van. These are the things we need to know!!!!

We’ll be there 3/16 - 3/24 are you going in March :D

No plans for March yet but definitely sometime around early May. I may go for my birthday again though at the end of Feb.

Only sure things are death and taxes and Disney prices going up.

Yes sir. Truth.

It was so great seeing you again too! Even though it was just a quick “hello”. Seems like that was ages ago!

I really hope hat someday our trips align again. :hug:

I really hope so too! Now that we both have DVC we have roughly 48 years in which we can meet up again. :laughing:

We’ve only been to Citrico’s once but I remember really enjoying it. Your food looks fantastic.

It was delicious! We had a great time and at 30% off...so worth it!

That’s so exciting! We still have not stayed at the Grand Floridian.....someday :cloud9:

The villas are gorgeous!

I wish they had this again! We didn’t take much advantage of it since in September I thought it’d be one of those trip every 5-yrs so we did the more in-demand places (BOG, CRT, Le Cellier, etc)!

Yeah it was a great deal! You had to dine only at certain times though which means a very early or very late dinner. Worked out well for us though!

Debating here for anniversary dinner in August or Cali grill (though that reservation is 5:55pm so early for fireworks)

Mmmm...tough choice you have there!!

Which Grand Floridian restaurant would you recommend (I'd do V&A again if I could snag a reservation-we did this for our 10th anniversary and would be neat to do it again for 25th)? Narcoossee's have better fireworks view?
I likely won't have park ticket that day as my AP runs out the day before :sad::sad: DD won't know if she has any extra comp tickets until that week (her friend is supposed to be coming down to use them), and I am trying to save the last day of our non-expiring ticket to use in September for one day at F&W!

Narcoosee's definitely has the better fireworks view IMO. I've only done Narcoosee's for brunch and it was amazing too. It's so hard to decide! I think doing V and A again for your 35th sounds great! If you can get the Chef's table that would be awesome! I would like to do that one day!

I loved your last update! Pool closures suck, but best to be safe, I guess.

Yeah, being struck by lightning does not sound fun. :scared1:

I'm planning a Citricos meal in October and the last several reviews I've read have looks absolutely fantastic. I'm really excited for this meal!

It is great! I loved the octopus appetizer!

I didn't quote it but that photo of HEA with the castle lit and the fireworks... wow! Nice one!

Thank you!

Good tip on the Uber vs. Minnie van. These are the things we need to know!!!!

Yeah prevents the sticker shock when it costs you 20 bucks to get anywhere regardless of distance!

Sept 5th - We wrap it up with more food

This morning was our last morning/afternoon at the parks, - we were set to leave later that evening. A short but sweet trip!
Of course the eating did not stop yet. I had made another last minute ADR for breakfast at Captains Grille. I think it is under renovation now as it's not available as a restaurant, but when we dined there, they had temporarily moved to Ariel's in the Beach Club so we headed there. UPDATE: the old Captains Grille is now Ale and Compass!

Here is the scene inside Ariel's. I think it was usually for private dining/weddings/events. Not sure, but it was really pretty.

xGDHt6593yoIg9m80z_euspZEi4NRKQMJkqp_C9oNGe3lVBV7Q6shH_cXXgHEpckis-ZLx-yxC0ftfOhKriNYeKFxcnumm9050FsLf37ublpmAifSLBwvCDURlMS5iNcmsQeK-cRJgrpO4I4BhtGDsIAg4w8hfRWBqIeap5_OJBsilGm2ewQnlCcOhhEK8wbA58l0PxhSBjAUbCbzF6yVuC-apwwTAC5pDWGr_OY3jvk6MYDJY7Zpkxa-GWNuIbc2UbSGdx5ZOJ9hUJHwbfjep0GTB8mT2uu-Sb02Rm8ms5Zl2MvQUHm9XNWcEHYJGpjCUuc45UXzNUNFcp5r1ffg_eFXAB02OCNhpF9HFHHN6JN4UXEptSsjnVT8NZGCxe1WpCqmVK9f4JQgVi2z4f00NR0n9BFI66Wmg_qHLS4g5JWfjv5vXtISstCbgrEEgTW8UOX-CW63vlo58w5SthUxGMxcw2UmGZHM8bv6uVP0rek13kJS2AUzqzN57FXv_u8_FkCQE-mQ9FhdjETzI-dTzwleZCXGf2krX04QjqQX9FO4LJQhozjj5aSghu2QE0XFYZhsY9uNxj_gMW13NHE9JK_nV9T_t1lPH14mePE=w762-h571-no

The chandeliers are everything! It really makes you feel like you are "Under the Sea!"

sYON5pHEovSl07Gi14htONx1ZcJtITykGtnylxULwgCkuJ4yo2wXBlyO8_palVCXf_12cBRuVGinlVd6O5-6vsKIHN-MyvTzyJf_DIXOWplehoijg0QKcu_GwcUZNRDzk9RcPMkWdxf_HNoqQ2lxRUgBvfTOCD2xoaZhW0FgXJay1Jqph44dxl4kPIjiODWmyro8ANnfAQMhcLdaJNkUZub_Ic1jLQLB2OpdJi7hU7mfNBLmCJeTvCw6V5tPiUQBDMOYOjfblvj0oCTiynDrfzcjLpYKhIHIZwZx447rb6JlaKVOu8D8M6CNuQZexhDnm6hTW2_wi0kf8Is6r0lnePoBcv-Bt0qbfJlSQ2xflsAvbKWVL4KORaK44eZEAHCrWEokpqk4VSSEcOYmSzhFBomOkKoUSf93ZeTmIZmPzE43sfRRLabd0gL4FjnN0oPQ9BDSvye7U9t3hV97PlUFGJBPwYr2_gPlxt6nWLU2Jm4gn8-hRlhV7VH08Na5tHDBwYNyP36wMxwl2gnguqvnoKC8P0UVZgEZkm6zXyMu8OGntomgNFdJcBlg_VLo3XOEsgCOG9ZcxmruOgJTWeFc6ChXEELrVuqxcUCqLOGt=w762-h571-no

We started off by sharing a pot of French Press coffee. It was really good and much better than the brown stuff you get at quick service. I think we also got a Bloody Mary to share. I think it was a Bloody Mary but I don't see the celery anywhere so either it was already eaten by Steve or they didn't give one. I can't think of what other drink it might be though.

ZsL6snZnbpZ8h79gQhsuCmht60rnW9kjPRwkR0n5ph4iW4v5kau2cIdy6RkkydufRFwCyTlpZil8yXe_SWlFNVuPVBdc66pAAY4IfL7zC-98YaVuzNiYsb_KOMXnflYxjih0d0jDvITop-etM8h3VbRSzglEhS0LAkASBB586zwSRkF4l2GY9EWCW31w6Z5gbuFyV_AvPOXL3DKOP-9bWcIIIbnvuMIaa4id1sb6sqZhrl8vYCpCA6KIthP9rIc36C_fX-f0RscsKpvI5qTV2IiHfMSt3Cof9rKfs5V81qw1WajdoeT_pKeglvXttzDbzz2UTsvR4N36jBv12AEKKQBufRXFHgfQr-8YzYrExfGbnIGMCiYhUk8Iq7TySNlb51l_IT6WdolPcU_IJvrw8tgcxbvzQ1IpEuDxpEYFDDkeXzEfy9sVggJY1SEHPIAKi7KUP9f-ISgw_VACoNusBT08EzFdfN5PUn8IVG5ckJ2AuV894lpff7i4VMF9a7_R4uq-OOHh7PgQiuNpG_pv1BcLwbTQqHyi5_0F974OheC_4BZP7_X630zR0_8mnVVeNTnUlk_AUh3q8NR-gk_M5B-dQ5tmrfPioFgnJ6rr=w429-h571-no
QoGbx0ButTpbWsYiAYuRfUCM3vz1YrVMrNizsTwWiYe7z4KLdwysNerYZ01ezJYWLk8zGiWfrg6FhCJmMmlwhUgvffSzmxGYT2ZK6hR0Glw-Yqx3f_KjTfpox1EIknNDf7sZt0cwXpDEoKWj5bi7NbY9LDNk0A8FIXWLKS_mXqYa3VGTvzESHe-e0NaefYl-q3W6DN6S4A-n4LHmS52E7Pa5-3tCjhvKM7PRrCDIW7qbBxO80Kbu-gaI0wlbC03pANyXH4vEuDAsD3Lk_1Xsm_aafENP4GchzP6KgO0fQ3hYodh8XbDH-RqZmpsGTzxsYe-VchJJHPIvBj_ZEIkG_OVV-87WPZlwCogjKa7AwEu7_kzUOkwljpYl_s3h_zAeBAfDyfAEIozV2-i9oAoAsRmAKxz_J0FvE6ckZbOZYYOEJPf-p6dP-i9jTJpvqzyoPIDnHjno0iSBjqRsFIErADHUpsgQvhfLWsCqImJABszhShMjvcRBalgCzBpkrEzTwJDL6vjKWLpp5tpvDVm9kY2Lql0TpPaFnuC9rOkjMSH6-7FaIrKu1kxos_7kBjZxwLV7yX5l0LOg1o5Cup50drm55Qs6KPhu25EROw3_=w429-h571-no

As an entree, Steve got the Shrimp and Grits with eggs (they were poached). These were very good! I still think the best ones are in California Grill's brunch but these were pretty up there. I liked them better than Homecomin's version. There weren't a lot of shrimp but you do get the eggs and it was probably priced cheaper than shrimp and grits are regularly.

3adF8VzOxbTFVHfbptMsa1Y_d70uCUfR5CG78qhu6JGMF9er0tWbctVLEzg75ItqqLW6_BVLQSOHSeKMBXRf3CIh4jVeHqldeeRYWlGuL62WtEtMnB7ZQxDxeODfesnul3fSVBryeqCSqDzSLDG0lAGPij106x7nBgQ7HJ2bBv-n23-SZX8L6wbUjdsS2tSMXVQPZohbhmDFMeZkpNGaer-GffkUaOPZub6WLMsWLzCcknjary1k3l3JiWj9Ll-GPAv4OAYuLCZo9dNd7vBGryJ5RoL1XIrpovluYUQrP9ARVy0sHc0VlBUvUELKDmTvR6cGgL_siWssZcnBIP-sCLYMYCVpxQNLpXOvIbHDhT9WaXkFtxx1cax8hI4mVlh73tzVJkCDw4j3n5sdpxLkodSMpWr_DMyZkz63UDU3kdOIM562saVIfJH4hgQmF8HqgNMykjIu_AQ2IgcTVW3flVufsO7vfhIhkn9FrZ1cP-8PhCyfhaEfFzBSTbZOJn93n9bJZP2RjZggI1rgA99L-tcds8cuZsHzrYdgwwok52TKmNTq9oC6qtLleILS-bHF6gIoI8bIqvErcqiiGQpIbAxrRjNX_oXX-gWQHE3d=w762-h571-no

I got the oatmeal as a "starter" - think it was like maple brulee oatmeal or something fancy, so it wasn't regular oatmeal, it looked like this:

CkIQgFNLxnpJBdwrvCa8lGsMrUCajbaqKcQp_SaHN99cPl4GDU-sWYQw0uBhBxF88T9kxf-koeGKqElJ80PppxUS-n-X56WhIeRduUuP4PNOYqINrmbNhDdO83G_DMIAEmZrwJ046NW8RxzQrbXpUjEV0vHRkizhOH54rax1ih-WIN_BFMZQQfwvn8UwdqL-ORAMYTZcI7b19JqYkcpt0S8HepVVBrDFqFFHH91_8UKrKw36BOm7jn2CI25EsvasqWL8CMXyJfRt5Ojn41DBvvOFdmyaf72bS6M2qP4mopNDOrZFPn0d6Q8yC5otyH4Zy4mh5kQQZz3vSKDsYfRINhuUpYBakIZUg249ievyPbMRDi4CH20sJlJgkC9qucT6VhloKuZ72_yNIs2Sa3rvj6GnneFT8TCec83hxwirNU3k9yRciZk-iZ4TXOiRiCbFJzbD9toIF_sH4XsXydDpcA1hZKafsXdvWpMsh6XZBLjgJ3CopLmnOa6SeL_piA6A1r_5naHVXQBZXMqvPGVmAMY3ORiD4U1UzZ36ZQQFKf4vq8Bx_ufrWv59qK9vEa_is5_NatO1m4OKxQ2OaRjOSUess2l_6L14hDbZpemA=w762-h571-no

I remember it was fantastic!

I also got the kids portion of the Mickey waffles, because I felt like I needed them, kinda like how you need air...

q_M9tZ8W8LQQ6Hk6xFZHoBO2330DD04qSMIuWsa_2kAVmv2592ClVOS0cnPyHkofLbDHf6q50e0e0vOiCiVs8YQucxzw2NTbaL4wzxjkqpN4D9dcIpXZCcunVTMUQevYpy-x5x2AiTrOPiuTMIt6t9zKmjU7Pi32Z50-Gf3bu_m5pA6MVSCm-0RS8wHhLmmAPZF3Lp1oVxExLW1z4yuYCYY_8Dag88leEPTR5qa9JyAIXH7b04turrleC-DG8HvHVd1x4JUSn5l0xeYY6t6grkFy3xriOM8HCTPZDX_k8E5gy77a1Kcn93EsL1QUSMXbFATqOiqaFlbhWm9Jd5njqEBljMQCBAxYZeQYu_RXDO_rllFtx4vZtz-Yi2wlDcRd5Ly8T3K7SOUmZ5QgZKMz4KkJNBpObbdu8o8Kf87fCrK1NuGf2HyQkH-hYz9UjW6_rsasb1ewFA6QK_PsAToj1Bqh_-CSSwB9Y4FcWwfjUp8WisRmIGONbLzokwUEHVU1wGktnqA5hZE4Zm5siKFLjPDh6M35PfaLOlXWdf3er2x8s-nrmjCWghljw-Z2A-3uYUOUz2n4w4ot4VWDy9hO8tchSxfd4o7Zo2pWsNzy=w762-h571-no

They hit the spot for a yummy carb-filled breakfast!

After breakfast we headed to Stormalong Bay. I could not come to the Yacht Club and not try out this pool. It was fabulous! The weather held up and it did not rain that morning plus it wasn't crowded at all. I can't wait until we're at the Beach Club in Sept!

imk56qL20iEOeKR1T7x4wNMz82j535Xj1MT1zZWKIXzty25nPexqxLBZ6kVPUyEtjm76-F4rTx0H5ftK6tPakOYlI8PbPEUCYIm30ZsOgo6He2QVpv51vc0fn8RJfVKW7Gc3QxSXEwsFwVmNrSazw0Uzh9MaOXMMMgvwJ_0wY5FoUZaUc14QS0RtKQj3a19mvE-S4_uQzTN3ZEZlrhJCz4e3bkSw-I0jfLMKsyu98wUuaxIt59svoSknK_1yBCsrhBD4EnCOzowftLtIEubtkIR1UMC0D5k1nEcnpkjMTwd-TP84PL2m2-0HAit6_XBCfkz0pzj9gZ-3Fejr4LUE8t3SYG6PAdzvR2_SbtHfOyoNqZKeltka4mGbtwF82U5B5XOZ0ELGE26TdMmRDw0pVJY9e4qkOyQ68EiI0-23_IOCnSCfqP-oCN4DkrIIsX_AW3bqQcUSLunAb8ai6vOX-5XdGjSCGwqbR8tg19fmb8cWEMze9dsLqiNaoP-wVyfctDUEMNb85lHH1YIpMKGHpbMloS9B6tROsQg0fQAfDTiHb-PTv-3GeGQk4c2Pw8ZyAlcScFgvEKtryUu-9kTWD_ofGnywodPOAksGt95g=w762-h571-no

After the morning at the pool we packed up and left our stuff with Bell Services because it was our last day in Epcot! We headed straight for our first FP which was Test Track. I didn't get to ride this in August during our family trip because it kept breaking down or else the weather shut it down. Luckily there were not issues and we got to make this car:

FKPK5hipfOm6URaZYjhNtF9hkthYlnLldc9nARPoNMvmJklsePuXT1-nj_jZ9-Bi47rQ2JmtniLWC8zviuu0_oHoeV2hR_axw-wQiEKT8eAy1ei_ZwhtZkdsOaK49XaPS4BmXNT-s5tRcz1xHrGN2gh5_0eXreNldyphR0wAy_h_f3ohPDMOkoDn7HjurVEudStcAvX6RCrbC1YWq8HmbJ0JY_mue-DJMVDqjD703w-9VGTMgHl9EDBymAi0VP85eAjYz-IxEJjK3Lh9mEVjTMJDAEDTB9gk8-QcAZg1qSf0gUVIS_fqvC_V0j80lpv9F8K_BoB-EfmxkPwtMVZlc6U_kt4b-jpWKLsaNQ3JyoMvkyxdFa4q99ukkkemTH-KpoaobSvL6IszJtKd1nhT950LTLG7Cgc_Cm9i-NIRK1S5ql_LxZmBmJWiPILTuh98hMb_UTgtPhWDcqJ6EZ_Stpu7GjYuKZ1Kxd4hAs4Djc9z7g_3aIoZOy4XJ9uRN9Ue2mkZkh8fr9GFmQGx46mnCRAZuvVvisuW-87DTzbc77Hh7ddYNFhRVJLcbTtH01QEA2FleMn1gmk4tN2dF5PES7pYNjKvUf2_5ugU7wrf=w762-h571-no

m9J35dOuAG2rS8GOCUEY2qOP_PGvxqYdhWHBvTWTfnQNW-H58zAZdrCjJkiiRSNtU34O4OX-izwt3hyjLgXQWB8qf8xp_nyFcotSZ8krTdZ2NEHGpMThUMLdAU1EYab7DPaNSrGZCRhdIqo26t2xl1DmNFeqUORiRAWuqul1TDawYVCIFpb09JSDIyk0LrwK_LtZd048y88r1BwSDSe2gNVKHoyuNjDElMz_lBpCP9oki0TAv1-4AX8PO6WmjfgpL96CF4MCcp1dhVx4ZdJx6xlPvcD6S_UDkFJ5nbxNfmPQge9bWV_iD0f3UTcCLrLROgp7Sf7cdzd5Bm8vS6fRvDsQNby2ZBYxQPRoocjj9vndVLOnz9-PF61LPp9T9jHUYDwrF7zORZUsZp5WegG6exALuC9I9g1HhlJ8erKMs3BoGTOvwqqfTEdGDwiFw8ZCmOOgDMxSI3UNuhOGlL0dBU4A-iyLgo-S1Us6X2OeVcMsjG-NJSI0lAj4_LZosCKme977XzOnKmpQwCTjN4s4dhg2VDuBLi_yymbJDltqB1nqKELKKHjOEoBHrq30xIJRxHUJQaSfk14S17kEFR4vUs8cVDvogXVrRls7G5bM=w825-h549-no

I think our next FP was for either Figment or Nemo but I don't have pictures so I'm not sure! I'll have to go back to my PTR to look for it, but frankly it doesn't matter, LOL.
I know our last FP was for Mission Space because I DO have a picture of us there!

SwpCEv4EiIHPCwHICyhdlkovYlo-xAorztEEEVuQrM1N71lGs5CaqNcQcivqIB00ktQnP4sIJh5d9adgzqSnlJCw5a0yVhd4ExF8MqOGdgUhMx1FqImVz-5XQJ7lCfdCdppGT_S-sH1kOeLa7P4oLUsXVnmbwE40ArRBhSPQzzqflWFRHLVQUa_lRG96VwyFONuQAHzbSYgEzKMQSa7-ug8qdPdJE0_PMre7ZPpcOkSTLGa99Vz0IEEPwNpTcGzxrLYvkrrWOxj3g6U1GxI08bZZy-tZK5hjbHdw7_QSqot_tsRM45o8V2jOZoLTFsPd6NQYybkZzYEY4RaKq8bIf9SUst5oHx7ULps8N8Hg0E1n9XNEA1G27cBFrMpam5iFBZx3NU0MxDEQlGipKbYwG6zAS1Eh2v2egTJTe_lANA3en48JiKmyXd1lXDK2qiTUbnz8vhfqyNB7FgS_mXtbxc-lNH2usXaJbCFtBGhXh9EmyZOUngm8mgKWZK1723U8H4YUobRdoBxtQPsrESeemfOeUCrFREHBQgOwAXlp6fJF_bWDu78mQ3NuSR-MSiAJCurXBKxLq1qKPa9-SbTBRtnn5tz7O18dRSsxaQxF=w825-h550-no

It's always green side for me as things are way to intense in orange. Enjoyed the new green side movie again as they pass over Hawaii which is my second favorite place aside from Disney World.

We had to start wrapping things up to head back to the Yacht Club to make it on ME but we wanted to eat a few more things in World Showcase before we left.
We went into the Festival event center where they had the Epcot 35th Anniversary stuff, and got some goodies:

hcmZrSQyPPz531U30QL7uxraI29UN7JCexOd1CQJwwNUUZxcjrUdA4obmhdxfog-BJkU29J_h70VrbXjx-MnvD5m3Vo5Z5H7vDwkHBtU7ZQxdg77R8FVLJ3OZ4_ZQVnfHnsXE8-FLoqjtNsuSSeXPWPC6WflPiShgZOOSSUbdkq59IaijB2WKaT4rdPsxahajJvo8N14r0Br20q0O33fNGhZgixGJh9x9d9znVKZKYOpFM9M9IssEzLIrKIwfH2KFGrlS8G8-sq4glY2ETgWeVj4XD6oRej_Bfcm4JC_z7StfpeldrdYNM980dC2eT7MUNm7cBAFVpBlHi1F21t-o0FwIP39gc5oo1uOg7Ilt2XmNKs1DqOI-qTT-OOuivOP8ifyIws_bok8gIJD2Kkt_u_jKNqad1z-8s1PC7ZLB3hh2lKyDJmTBAV23AxypBV297dVNbTNzYqI8COB4V8bNm5IMQad3pnSJKGsF6bfN33IUsmx_kfeHAQgQArKVz75rlwgxUO_sZPtC_Iqt62JFmapd4gXE8XfhnyyRPZFxayd6oxYDB13QJ9F-q1pHETJrGfcno0mCqQU6RC8Fz1eReF6dJ7QAvnr8XLn5aoz=w800-h600-no

The Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni "Handwich" and a beer, I think it was the JDub’s Passion Wheat.

C1mP3usEJu7Nt6bkHEjq8kEKiqzkxsBmCisnc9k8R7HXxFw1j8ivh1qr89mLZAluF88V4gXtda_RprCXMP3IofldUihirhVXO5FmiOQ9GeFq5APlM3uvzma6jCiagHLa4ca3CJiq77Co-9d4b8d3iyIkSIzdo9rMojuqVKaPRWL1lI4uXBoZsBvsB1m42NS8VDFzPYBUIwICOVG8vv7NgvL08k5M4B3goWAJDO3yMBVH7HfkM2Ll9MP8TllwJ2mfk8ontCfwhTJlr1zz4nKKI_Fto9BBdbLw0kMvcqLe98ec1uy5OJmXJTlVBG6GoovZChVtPSOgnEHNGT8nI5LXmcc38wHCRKxFWzSjlr8l-4e4XN9n5c6bSghFJsZ8AMxvWS9pQnSPF4Xf2SicAc6WaOdPhLE3nKjiWOfVTBYw4siAWcOIW9lBgRvOtInEJmxELiI_FBX2uzvf0v5Q38D8MwPfJG2rESRCpAZDCzTnA_17doJUDC_gnK9qi55jwJx7AlAUdNr2aSMzU9rH79Hqi7zSpU5kcf8IdpJmM4ViOamn2jPzrBcEEss0ZP-rT9hK02tJEk0ELrj2p0tjpj3honwg-Q6UrMATuTJnkuQT=w467-h622-no
YhGOdDqQpsc9O4lm3BRdxLJY2XRGfyfujuldESKIvK59Sumdz8ZY1QZ-zQrOXzdtIBJpLasbUO25G1_tWpktFt9z833H8WTPZNnww3ly_qsjCVRUTepAgx1I5Nfviswe98kw-8Iy00-MmJqfRo0wvttmgBgsfDiSRGL_P4EfsKA3nrjgfuEfzUbbPPSfSlTJMSTBzCQYlyged525sHLeNRRwqQIxmfrBh1Qfzs5Qxow2krQ3Wh02BCYx0kqvUinRQzFZWqv7YdjACscZoMzBptGschxQgf9Rxoe0uj8mJowkB_mqYlAMWZOh1UnML7ZUEQNsOAeIAWYjmW-tlJ3ApqqOd0cvq6E7_gh1b2Pvo39ZRWzCTuVlms-bRHxfLShx9Zk3aXGpI4X7G6xHotXswxHy6HQf0Ajh7bIDNhCWSy7WjJEv-DBGFFHEhxMyyaA8OgyXjn2ZVhBmZuAX4QzMacsGmerkYCxCyx3pUvMLXeOuPtVoGe3HqTczmanTvdFHROcrReRCqgmsUYmmQY3syZWDTwS4UHYRKOuMV2EzEf0J9gSyv1N_p1OCvA2L0N9lXhIcOLRhaojnWLEBPizCBqxJ0x8AoBxtuBTVcfMv=w467-h622-no

The bread cone with mac and cheese was sooo good! But very heavy. The bread cone is similar to the ones they have a the Cozy Cones in California Adventure but the filling is taken to the next level with some fresh mac and cheese plus bacon and spring onion. If carbs and fat and a perfect baby this would be it. I'm glad we shared it as it was very rich. The beer I remember was pretty good but I was pretty obsessed with the handwich.

We continued walking, and got a PP pic at Mexico, then went inside and rode the Three Caballeros.

tknfF5llmEQustrdjLqKIXpVHzhxMHEtDJVUUWHAts6I3D8_TsHswdYZ_yFOF_IYikF0ECWTWfGieL8Jk9x6F7WuXJvX0LeoHGJbMyqMvI6FyP8Kfxx7P02xkTVy28lK1efZJEI5gV_0aJBK5qLlBnkddRqN_DBimBVXFjL3R1zBqa-9b_WhTqwoJxyuqqoxqmTwqINdG-ckkDaVMpYFEdFBABnfHSMbiHeclyWMcpQfSY99P-q8K31RBcyd8EUrjnGH5PUGFzWF8OjRur2-ntIcBl6r8ymcqAfhu6UM3elvzwgwZn8M2PmSxv9CxNq1IGuTbEcQG-uMhgZkhXnPhWJw1mIH2S9jCZoJ74uhaYODtUXuvkvNNAnb9ef2tKGWT3kRUd7i7vqQ3eoEdHa_Y_rRMgopMfztb_bd7XShnmMMsDRPh_Gnux9nz3UuBdNWplY_YXZ4uftt96k6enITJT3CWN37SbD6vg_M2zkf2id4h3hhAdX4s8WaUti3RKt0fdD7zeygjzhsBjfM-emDTrcl2piFMN3fiNzleAsCUr8zUSIEb0B6OXDQ4Cd6FNskkEfTserLI7UJBUQdGBrBpfg40TK49omV0kLnffxk=w438-h657-no
jh8FpCGqxVYqQbrpY9q0B7Th1q9qb21mZ-lxkD7-HV8irGBAxFn_PVJlYrZzGBFQH-44CV6YL2HKvMwsSxG1j3hFLsrpomFMcBULbhej9TDVbS9MKbsWXsCF5TqfE2DQA6moSaazWWOOCvUeQnwWQnUZu8aU6or9sHcA6Zb6ZRJNhlQZ1WgqWISQ2aAF3XBR4cTBFNVWbioQR03I5kFujUi2Z1BSBGv09ON6Ih172LBTt65xMYP6syRTi6Q_hnFXpyw4JwC-FHDhKNa353x1r0F8Qniahrv1gzRr94Ow4ornhF_N1u7X9-MnWjFDqEE68c0P48uhL1zGBvkCwBJRXLMqujeR1vAUUBjYamYB1wlRWMulCIJ1njqwjlxq0Nn8NKcLcCTlGy6NoZdNQFVf-Jm2eBGaXeyhOBEGzjMTJYEI00vHUNbRzGqMrzAXebdMeVlud9kbrmwT4t5xQZKhDPdAt4tBzOZKdsJ1ufDFNX1V4MGtSxdGAFq_b2CfBW_gb2o-MKJP67KP_Ouz41yeesvuFQbrwN0EJ3Tw_s66_qKRZgoh4oC6B7BwJN71JjqCUatbsS_BUes59cwiO2lS-js0FTMBn9w3A2-HGdrT=w438-h657-no

DG5_ktaMddoPfAxRDMyosh7mcCDrpoq8n6-oWj4b7USLDOZjEEmRBOtEtziu3Dh61SSTedYiEgk9tnka9fuFAoNuDMUEbQzaZa5B7IMVu-h2M7lvWmzJ9vJad_JF0jqdTNYcpQEYqxtSS7UwkzySvw8WoIyo2GYDxhiJkYImTMbteg84gw_oyClxp9XWfz92uI6ht5Uvx8GcUa37mCx67R9tTG46X7Y_Rzlc0zEE5WlgAvIAYQ0FlulUS0Lnee9G2269o1ano6KZe4UIsALIB_yn3QRqRVp5_9OycGXNR5DWf0FiAhKfOs7kEuQsz6I8QtfUUTNJ_FhLSlOwOS-rFMe6r6dSWMmWP43SiA74vRQVr-op16d_C92ntBN2iKU7UH8z5iZ0wBaZEm2BNRBHTEP1RTy8WeZZwvwujtS1AnAnZVvb1k7PTOHS66vGjOeIKvkv6mdMomPcUK_2UEMsu-d2o3VEhbssJgN--WLpWhxUhRgFOhM8yTEzndcUvVqkUCtparVMLrBvc66_VzvM_Pgf1B-D6eYRcpac2OLCmhwFlpeunFD7qesE3dEoLkjH6HvtvzavJjb-SBXqB2OALYOV1wVnQHEyWLuqG3N-=w800-h600-no

I personally love Donald the Pinata. He really takes one for the team.

We were tempted to get the nachos at the quick service but wanted to try more festival food. Those nachos are awesome though! I have to find the room to eat it on our Sept trip but it's Food and Wine again and I need to save room for all the good eats. What to do? #DisneyAddictProblems

Our next stop was the Thailand booth where we got: Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad and Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice

58rBxEwgBFaC_zQY65Am1CKO02JYOoReOklT2IsfOd8aL2i-dyDjnC6wUk6S9M8alxJ1hJP4nLGw0fZYf_RkaEroQx_3svTvbla6cW8Xc2uw38jRXkb6KJPHSIqiRtqmLoz9Wj-7l86O_sRwHwcCMM9F76r8sQwI6LKFqcGs6cizgWdmbcsmlOPvxzV8NQVpXnrZ_rG761qd8nm5jzMb-TrxzLm7j6hJzqmLxv_p5sBIAIRchu-0DG3Bx8VbCh4PvfjLdxAC4AKgtcPFkqEgOGPgEAAbZOSS3xjuzv_ysjfgQaSYgecKTeC2xVl1R7qa6l8j_yIvaFJVKuNXJzmBDPj1_MAWikQ_rLjk_wqTmiaxpIKrt_cu9b1KwButiq40LKMT_sOYV7cojoWv_YFAbtD8SsPJHQZDQ9y0ImGBKcQ92BVqfxRsd3yEH9VUl57JJwefhaY-sTv1atgSggOjH7tytukJsVJEH7TYOffwxKlgDJBfaRpH8zlu_QQ5sMedV3Vx1RgI3S4WdohQwmcy3SXF3tbP84XV5TnuZT9xWYYhCY3NpA9BgIw0-PSJsgcwBRVClqnGWNYlnD_GVuzuh5C_59bhPrSS9vYVCsCr=w800-h600-no

I think the beef was pretty good, it had a kick to it, but the shrimp cake I thought was great! I liked the flavor, it had a nice crust and served with a contrasting cold noodle salad. Tasty!

And finally in China we got the Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles. I thought this was quite yummy! Savory carbs with shrimp...you see a pattern? LOL.
You can see my tray was being put to good use. I also got a Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka. This drink was pretty good, sweet but like a lychee martini.

rBCyRTOmyaPOzhG7ZV5skV3ptzQMDBKwySyVqf4sxP1j-E2gECsfFeFDHw955Op7t9VNQkfqKUO3_c_iJpcnFT8zVAniVawRgo5_ZuDsKEg3mP22mPoV_ZuUX5BD4QXxNgrogDpAkriWiDB56Mn4x7Mmk5Re5HKTfXY4I9ByckWkVz42UpGopsbd4ItRmVRhJPNf3PHNaBYDhZqHs8lTz5HXjrLoo7NijmqtMQI64vBjaNpIQ0meuBBJU1zW4o0XDlUDPwd8zgNFHr-sPZE1Of9TjVaAyhvepP50dBAaJLmSf9VEqKHTu6n8Ng1jfbcJht6c0_kG9hxFB8h8uSb6eqKmzCqoDe3S2YKcOOauCoYX4ZCe4X53cz6AKkbWkw70TSfw52fKlpxCNfEVDHlZ98ACQJoOTQAEqSCHYozyToLqnI7K_tJl_M9TblGCsKA1jRWphrb60JyOMZphD9D2-qqACjOEpyPIB0uSrPNO8a9SwjRk0YlSwlFvxuAjN9Howyx3A0h2m2hQDPNyyVHhHSH2Fl9ZBQEZdgbXknHWzr9fj-RlllRa0iv5CwkDU61FR49JIztl2UMuK2cIoiOp8PFRgQUHrGR0XSIgk-wR=w493-h657-no

Norway:

vkUCUr_dlDQHfy_g3AODh7HbDhHyagvQKLqUT6wynIUccipSiwkxT3nJRCCkJhhr6K43gIMZMj8WBvV3ESx17x8LGAXIOX9KveHIYnWe415DqzVRG0s6G9-4uH5FBtD4X6V3oPsD1SOKezzYCdjzhfmhlMOA9cnIB8PGMBu5cloT53L3wP9_SbQ68bcxibx8jEhCyx80t3g9sqh0I2CkDtR58P0Zf7iXirVh5YkX7Gh3qYK5IIexr48pD_6TFmz34_1VwftFnzNur2naMgkxVZOolcDuHcRuHhzpL8FB9Il-WCJUuMXbsVrXfb2i3L4JRhY6NOqAX_NWzoqlKVioI0ewpSkMv0wfekkuZKa1NyRk7Nk7qW5252YnGOwyVTmE2v8h97GFIIOCL5EPOZarZEruCveYbnZ9K4-EEZpjGlAk9kcKjrWtjzzil5Me4ZneD4EutNEddgltbJ9JbWZc2GhMzXbpLKE_FoKVE5d0ZB51zwbcxlxC0y9IhX0xB7TeiP9K51GxhcDolJzhUYfYNThT1T9SJcn06XmsASlhNofeemEuMP3UJQN9NpS846qEwyHA0s1XyMWUi-fNXhnEGOqEHgw7H0kDhtMQ7FUy=w825-h550-no

Germany:

ze1_VBxJGKhr-f3Jev2tmpx2zK9uXh_DWc2YSLFU8qFqL8-hUZZ522rsHalnmtx4doBX106ZCsTAUC4kPTfmTE-L9VZ21jvupv5XRg-Yh0FXIj1m_bGg1YFbKn0IQcw1Fdjo7rTmPHWFdl0rcfktuY2Sf76NnLwLiM2HScVCVmWZ5jpYbtASH3A_JhJ-rHOfeSAQldzzBVWLYeMo58CqdeWg7nypj4EIrT5xkjeLTZyiTQzavy6pvbJeIwc8haJtC7DNSn46gXirrkx858QzPVZYpmQdGWDnNaQy8eUeZBI-Ee9gItz-RN3W8QTd0XzXy2b0XZ4GbHu76o-LI7JZ3MU44MhZ1UtMXaNVsJcmI-2pjA78PYqM2Du4cW5JLG8pkMwScoempXkLTdP1YjO_4GTjDjV-EcOB2yi7nYc56cZVGCMew4jb1pLt7ns-x1K9dYSQP9hIcqs1sN6UTPSz3p0jdkYVV2yOtnWPRIo33mMjo7goSNtfLRTzbya5f9hNVRhzvcYeFSE80ZhnFn8qwxLGReb5KorRMpxaRAw1yP2ORywKyTzd7P2FkFot2EE9FzuEz5RTX0MolRGQJ62OdiVSLrPdWDhzoINUkFTF=w397-h595-no

I went into Karamel Kushe and got a chocolate dipped pineapple. I got this on a previous trip and thought it was so good but I think I forgot to get on on my august trip so I had to make up for it this time.

gCMhw7ZL8OsumUtoQiHvwWbBdLueRlyNwZzdGrQk1BK7gT6ilZjr1N-C2RxiO8DZ8uN5b0Td0qKshKCcLZz0ENPW1gSvUmV6T4ddb2QkRGr6IsBNRgAxlA4D2-UQ42pDtJJSxfU7wpHxZYoGuUG3c3h_9RNWC1eR6715-CfuMSVqa06127_x7LxDssv4_pTimyiOYoS-HYA0azGh33OfC85AMZafdEvHr-9t49Fa8trASl6i1s3fAgZSEjAqcqVK2FrwAtLOoKdiZpPcBDB1cEppATUifYwA9QLvE-u6adCPFKVvJ6ST5PP4AqMQZMiO0sMKV1XAzVOQqAiuGsM5f44snl0wx4F1RVd0rO2AeZv6FUhcT6qkwTPd1mZzBr9Ns8BDAneeEW_E5Z1DDoosHkbUhnojmiDAZuvRPYN_0OWO1OKlfhjfBHRmiGLX4v7sTogpZwHN3rqdION4Z8QixvuLxQ-aatCu32Ox2HPaaMBWmDmK_V2gv8w9KpFrU9iGCFqlJTVX88MQSd6pT7Eq155b-MinstBciFEYFecUG_c1MBFRhOtAW27IUX0ebL-4j93FuzwGDHxOFHOALacwGscXiScAaLKXbEnpgOL9=w447-h595-no

It's really messy though as when you bite into it, all the chocolate falls off the juicy pineapple but it's worth it.

America:

Steve was hankering for something meaty and salty so he got himself a Turkey Leg.

IlU90lW-yzhofbcPmtNLzm6Ma41h-p_8nS9oBmO2pD46iQw2atQGurdWRbCMW0y-usdvVy638NXhqrmN_HX3D-LRA_GiIEzfXIln8DJC-qL_gdiFF-V0R2Gv_4dN1viKr82AWy_GkhB6GpYC08KOV_lDMP2yuIy8r_26SL9wvubY10am0G4kjWwwSvrLTC1_Z8AKbSA5lb7C2Q2GLFEfL2dBfRvj463OYaxxCkUCVNv77n8_Wdq1MiphcIVRtiwCstrA-vlfVAE4yGeaahoGayYAsQaFg2t17VpXJm1r_0L6Yv03S1pQZoRIR57zX7yL2xwzD6vLWr_o5JY7238QZ4dothudSY_F54Vv41iFBnNOUDiwpqcayp2zS9Tc8c-IjgcCzsvVEfKT-MJMTQso_C4Jbp_zQOMNYk1I0X1Dh9rxBjDMNfnluSrXQOkuK7SUFFT6p98xlUrS72N2w3zCvfWISLsWGyQPvC38CH6X3srvFrM1oY5WUUx-kzki0bZb9dZgdtJ8jzy48AtKnck0O7Oy4ycnBCKUHeIUbF_HK3RftGdSFWyH22d5Yy4qgzT7sArmRp6oNymhDz9DrAQPeABD6aKVRQX3bDNQKVxt=w794-h595-no

Italy:

rxz4nA_wB4EGDXYsdGthVbuwOov-uDiP0YCh5BDG_jWH0tAea5cE-mM7PZhBOP_QZLqZoEgR3VfI0IE27N3_RXL-KAVSCYmqaV00ijDYrGPIuA3KOAO7q_6kk9lbBkhe2meJoxINQnnH21Ilp53-_iEgx4lLabJEe3VvrCRbY-Ns73yoKhn9DchIuyZ0g9mf4yoX5K2xmMzmk3N6fPJ7BxKcc0y5jDgWlVXtNVAovTF3bH3xga3hA-YZXL8PqXQlKiq1ZP5lj1Pu64mvIKpqmhVuG5NGdR8lUrM9lQ2xs1jhKV3or6un-MoEHj4L8mLfJWJ3mcaqqL7jWy9ZqXYUKgE-SE3CxKpQP9vwCMrVAb45uGxVUE-1dJhTGUH7dRE5pQWrqcdDU-mT6pVIxYNDJNb7oKehr3aqhzzGQJV-mmpESw9Wjv20SSnivhE52R48RPtcXmsVwiHS1dG_NsNueSlUV-QmROEVo8T6us1B0BgOkE3C6VBe91o2dnyIS7qI0izb_7lHQhu8-CyAdTFtYdIpJS0cyuHIWV1w2esHysT7gHW8zDkkxGBqvuILQPkrwbPgP30JhKBdskCY6K_aPT7mSgTDdtsNcllnyI5P=w446-h669-no

It was almost time to leave! :( I knew there was something else I wanted to try before leaving so I headed back to Future World to Active Eats for the Sweet Avocado Crema with Strawberries, Yellow Cake and Tortilla Streusel.

tTESd04iGk5--MagLrVuN7hyKJQPwvnPwOrIPx60KaZv_uu21IIhMdD3eFet--WXPtZtfluoE-zwOxo3Um89kgiDaFemaI-3wNKLWyTWz9JjMfamhnPj2Xpb3z7fu-QjbD6C6GyUi4ouzUQFWIe7upYH4tuaUV6asQNTOZLRryW_TC-UisZfJF8RMQlNI1_0sucQV206v0O1AUqnPH9PieKyCqTeudhX130Qj2RuJxsr9TzlgCpe4tqfPsKdxil-0JYr717UUQgqDuTpxE1zVv--kXw9e1Nl8nljBADJk9cYOG0m6xyiwoJvsazB7N6zKzkqifpU37-pAB6FA7y1Gu-OwmvpCldf31yMJug5x485CDphYbCkSWrOIIPdOj3s-tYcuOuLxxSbzsIMyhIutwf3ZV98W-X4NSkFu5dydWdKJknn5pcho-alHs_nMzYkA3MRtjfP8Vk-aeblJj0CtYy4D3TTFi8fVTE63qGi2YvRlQLEZivC-xL7cF_13cXwQSkm71PUuK86dWMAdHbc9EzsaeZSPJrN-H3Ejw-QwxvFLSFTHbtqyttMqMcTx8tCX34AKYwZz1dnSsrb7Fwxs5YK-im0JbWX1KjqcogV=w502-h669-no
aG9p3TawV7BqfmLPVjBVhL5flXClXuFD5vgh5y8T9sDDJtii8pSawtyvEYPKN5sdF5ZEFLz4fBnB3ZcvjAV3uQd7QKBz-dFyHJag2wMT-81VDVhnaVf04MQHfXmvy8hoyC3OtjGivjE-2I2GzZLG5d6XfOmIVNhjWU5LGY_b_ZPSxCiDvHKief8L9Scq1al9dZlhkYdf4B41HIVtE79ja08q2XsUZTrsSnPTVFiaclU6Ijukw8irV0GYxE1A-E3qjOnBr71jrCDDOc3G1opbt9mAulCi_AkTrU-xf2mdAJHJq0RENgaPtE3Uy5QIYfNnTW7WySfhXR2dIKiatZw8yREdw-KQV2tlOqFg50ehTnxo38XaXRdjwKJsFN6m5pTR7oW7Apdiu1IsH2Lc8YQ8dfxvur-4xK67SS_9ZwUWoulz9QDhijH4H7DNCYD1_iP0topNlqeqke7Bzv2bqFRUK7aoRBtlOr8BsMHHtiZU2u-3olfIEzPywNNts67ngo8lxp0_7Od4eerER5jBdp8q8zTDjO1VN_Bm5t9IDYAp9uvF5bdpB-3td3L4_XrKm-891GO5hn1Wsc57F3TnbRPVt4c5-ig9KaImXA-6SIoa=w502-h669-no

This was pretty good but I would have liked MORE avocado and less cake as the avocado crema is so delicate that the flavor is so subtle, and could have used more of it. Next time, they should just have the avocado crema and nothing else to distract it!

Sadly we made our way back to Yacht Club.

cWDnI3435clVXt2rWX2ZEEZXVSdUqHROaNm55qiRRU0pDqi1EkxwOYQinKk7yaH7g-dlxGgqq8WQ7FDg9DJb4jhy9N0ti2-5VgMuNj6cBnWEmpoKm_AVIwS1aaNzE-8bkK2rVya-iRX7l1FJ_c_5FQigfBYTfQiQJGMCvR7yWFoHp8lGct8e0NMCfjpM9iX1nJq_HRKzYls3rtgJQamyglOBxWpoFRNtiH-lHRTrjR_2Ob6LXLpjAk0qYxUoiMGGVhOPlelDAMWoJjaBdHp2yMOO_xO0_koVxFyOm8M_esbdrQlE7YkS77lJrnmwIPb6WXZcg9xaHsaCW7Fml5bJkg0WpL9QRmMYVxgeRpSdRi0GjSKZqQkxugPymLEDoifIlFeeiRmbnRbI9pzGJPbYTzTufX41cEZVKK0SyVSHdDsvPOHxy4Wx_4xs3n_OtjnmIUlxcgYcqXN2FDSGAKbN2oqvRK33zubDWbJLhmuZNANKggqGIiX7QTv5T0RCN3lxkEdEoScmIWdEuQPWsmwZ-7auxCGYh4v3qasQMJJwoIydGd0gbZPdpLJxnuIiL6gW64VI8Rp805VnmfUdbIrmyiVFuGdLCpVgVZ-Jj8NG=w800-h600-no

Waiting for ME:

OFhQmfO_X7HHDYjvTLtMCdeObJmfjAd2YkernM_a8nVIR5_P6r0jPbKOTFPZe1m_uCXKz6cbPaIiasDhbpTShr1cG0QrmRk_wdG7t4a537zA3Id7Qll1Im1zmmgjz__PhSMR2dW0MI19E6_lnWhzMBuqCII-Drm4-dNTmiX-K8Mo4gVVef75egIqhSIeA1LOifWxkAJsdEWYQDgFLoOWE0NfUtgjjQ3PpUOCa8l5OjldEs0Ip2Uskx8DIG7AWKUyJqEoCJ-TponatJwbVO3QKOJ5X2UvQTMgc6NdK4ZK-fZWlnDMTDJGaxylY3fU9wbjgenwhz793PJ4JeQTXJ9N9fKNRNGWlxs8oi052D2jhiDIVtVHIG7L2MOjpA5IFlxqzFX-07jKaJNM2DdpwRvpWto3sAKzad1Y3GY_K6CGU6soZ39h4hBsrv7iRmZqpa-WhXF4i5nVa6fTO3Xq6daawjCGWCmU_sdHUZkDtyDD8x7T5ZPU_5W0pWZJkL-J8capwV-PJmEVhVYIMDp-znz6FlTHJUeq_mCGpAIZyhN8juGcJJ1cEqKKgHCQjtERL5GC8R4K5b3KtV4hz1EzNNjtsYMoya1x_xsQK3D4LwUQ=w800-h600-no

On ME:

0rA0GlZo6Z9R403c15DlZltYIjvfW5WTNL5Lzi3c1QCecXEwC3-b38ArObPPm0KqsfeG7nl1f9tqKZely0c0ur646uTDTYqO-aW2TTXswrdrkIIe_raZgXDo-xQNO0OZR1WfXhgmA9OeNS-5prRDxxrBJDpOI_1nYDwNL6QHuFun2BVi--1gyZMihc4JmmX6mEax5KwjEyrw8_41tRKOQkSlQEMltl9gfc6nX5SH4J7aK4f0QUnASd_VtG-4lCc_isUl3v_yl4rlwL2mTOEdhc9DMLNvRCosxa2aAeqOPdlZ8L1cPhg9Ti8RJxMLp8BJvly99u3E9QddmBFjBU1BAyRuWoiP7IcN0XsPgx8bB0U5nk03-pBR7_ulwB0rPa90dW_tBYA1jRqzky_vWEA7wL9cV97Or-zuwwz5gousf77hJxMVzmZDOtgyqWBRhY2x6cNPFyFPMdsLVq5SQBLKX8SamEc_zYitDlfTNaZGpUbiEcvWOngj8bBwXW6LmzsapO-1uJhKmE_10ZvRekpnL6zgGi-qEWwZp9ZHxIR8b4b73_Frpx8wp6hbyKQx_9rstGu8RvcqG2U8ai2-4KKMY-RhNs40XSOdCb0Dxmq5=w800-h600-no

It was a very short be sweet trip to experience Universal and whet our appetites for our week-long Food and Wine Anniversary extravaganza!

It would be another two months until that trip though, and the wait was far too long, but luckily for you guys, that trip will begin in my next post.

Coming up...Halloween, more Food n Wine, more DISmeets, a race, and a decadent dinner at Victoria and Alberts. Our Oct/Nov trip report begins soon!

Last edited:

These fish light fixtures are amazing!! Theming is definitely on point.

think it was like maple brulee oatmeal or something fancy, so it wasn't regular oatmeal, it looked like this:

CkIQgFNLxnpJBdwrvCa8lGsMrUCajbaqKcQp_SaHN99cPl4GDU-sWYQw0uBhBxF88T9kxf-koeGKqElJ80PppxUS-n-X56WhIeRduUuP4PNOYqINrmbNhDdO83G_DMIAEmZrwJ046NW8RxzQrbXpUjEV0vHRkizhOH54rax1ih-WIN_BFMZQQfwvn8UwdqL-ORAMYTZcI7b19JqYkcpt0S8HepVVBrDFqFFHH91_8UKrKw36BOm7jn2CI25EsvasqWL8CMXyJfRt5Ojn41DBvvOFdmyaf72bS6M2qP4mopNDOrZFPn0d6Q8yC5otyH4Zy4mh5kQQZz3vSKDsYfRINhuUpYBakIZUg249ievyPbMRDi4CH20sJlJgkC9qucT6VhloKuZ72_yNIs2Sa3rvj6GnneFT8TCec83hxwirNU3k9yRciZk-iZ4TXOiRiCbFJzbD9toIF_sH4XsXydDpcA1hZKafsXdvWpMsh6XZBLjgJ3CopLmnOa6SeL_piA6A1r_5naHVXQBZXMqvPGVmAMY3ORiD4U1UzZ36ZQQFKf4vq8Bx_ufrWv59qK9vEa_is5_NatO1m4OKxQ2OaRjOSUess2l_6L14hDbZpemA=w762-h571-no

This looks amazing!! I love oatmeal, so this would be a serious win for me.

The bread cone with mac and cheese was sooo good! But very heavy. The bread cone is similar to the ones they have a the Cozy Cones in California Adventure but the filling is taken to the next level with some fresh mac and cheese plus bacon and spring onion. If carbs and fat and a perfect baby this would be it. I'm glad we shared it as it was very rich. The beer I remember was pretty good but I was pretty obsessed with the handwich.

Mmmmm. Carbs and fat are basically my two favourite things.

This was pretty good but I would have liked MORE avocado and less cake as the avocado crema is so delicate that the flavor is so subtle, and could have used more of it. Next time, they should just have the avocado crema and nothing else to distract it!

I think I'd probably agree with you if I tried this. I'm a big avocado fan, and it sounds like the crema was really light and delicious.

think it is under renovation now as it's not available as a restaurant,

Captain's Grille closed afterwards, it's now the Ale and Compass Restaurant!

Here is the scene inside Ariel's. I think it was usually for private dining/weddings/events. Not sure, but it was really pretty.

Ooo I love it! I was tempted to eat there just to see, but we weren't huge fans of the Captain's Grille. Although one day on maybe like our second trip in 2016 we were in the Beach Club and I took a wrong turn and almost walked right into that room because the doors were open :rotfl:

The bread cone with mac and cheese was sooo good! But very heavy.

I had that too, and I couldn't finish it, there was so much to it! I also was eating it in the messiest way possible :laughing:

I agree! That was one of my favorite things from Food & Wine, but the avocado crema was my favorite part of it, and I don't think it needed as much of the other sections since the flavors overpowered the avocado.

I also got the kids portion of the Mickey waffles, because I felt like I needed them, kinda like how you need air...
It's not truly a Disney trip until you have Mickey Waffles!!!
I need to save room for all the good eats. What to do? #DisneyAddictProblems
Well yes-regular QS stuff is always there-MUST eat festival foods. As much as I loved loved F&W -dare I say it?-I think I liked some Flower&Garden things more :duck:.
This past June was my first time inside the German Bakery:scared1: And now-it won't be the last.

Reading your trip reports before eating is always a bad choice, everything looks so good! I love the Boardwalk area and I would love to stay at Beach Club someday just for Stormalong Bay. Excited about the next set of posts!

Wow, your Captains Grill breakfast looks great. You have me so excited for our first Beach Club stay. We'll definitely have to give that a try.

Love all the food and wine on your last day. We're going to miss it by 4 days in August and I'm so disappointed.

A short but sweet trip!

They're all sweet. :)

Of course the eating did not stop yet.

:laughing:

Place is packed. Lucky you got in.

Yeah... that is cool!

Wow, that looks good!

The Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni "Handwich"

That looks good too..... I think I'm hungry...

I personally love Donald the Pinata. He really takes one for the team.

:sad2:

We were tempted to get the nachos at the quick service but wanted to try more festival food. Those nachos are awesome though! I have to find the room to eat it on our Sept trip but it's Food and Wine again and I need to save room for all the good eats. What to do? #DisneyAddictProblems

I also got a Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka. This drink was pretty good, sweet but like a lychee martini.

Interesting drink. Pretty creative.

I went into Karamel Kushe and got a chocolate dipped pineapple.

:eek: I had no idea this existed!
But then again... it would have to be pretty phenomenal to replace my chocolate rice krispies treat.

Steve was hankering for something meaty and salty so he got himself a Turkey Leg.

I've had one of those... but not at Disney... and thought it was really good. Surprised me actually. How did he like it?

Waiting for ME:

The worst.

And yet you're still smiling! :worship:

Your last day sounds great! A wonderful breakfast + morning at the pool sounds lovely! And your time at Epcot sounded fun, love all the photos throughout WS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter