Wine and Dine 2019 - predicted dates?

I don't think they will postpone the race for Galaxy's Edge but I do think it will be more crowded and resorts will be sold out in advance.

Call me CRAZY..... Since have somewhat of an idea of when the race weekend will be held I went ahead and booked trips for both those weekends and figure I will just cancel one in November when they announce the date.

I originally though the first weekend but after looking at dates think maybe the second weekend which really messes up my plans of bringing my family and doing the Halloween party and kids races! And I mentioned I might bring family so the BRF keeps mentioning bringing her boyfriend. So we’ll see. I should have brought the fam this year!

I originally though the first weekend but after looking at dates think maybe the second weekend which really messes up my plans of bringing my family and doing the Halloween party and kids races! And I mentioned I might bring family so the BRF keeps mentioning bringing her boyfriend. So we’ll see. I should have brought the fam this year!

I feel you. REALLY hoping it is the first weekend, despite the Thursday being October 31st. There seems to be no sense or reason on the dates picked so who knows! Fingers crossed it works out for us.

I’m hoping for the first weekend too. Wishful thinking but I’m dreaming of a weeks vacation pre Halloween and capping it off with the Wine & Dine Run. The last time Halloween fell on a Thursday (2013) the run was held the second weekend. I emailed runDisney hoping to get a hint since I’d like to make resort reservations soon. The reply was that the “series has not been announced” and an invite to follow runDisney on Facebook & Twitter & sign up for email reminders on runDisney.com.

That's how we planned it this year but... we are staying for over 3 weeks just to ensure that it happened!

Got an email from a TA with next years race prices. $205 for the half! $347 for the challenge. $127 for the 10K, $85 for the 5K.
But do we know registration dates yet? I’m an AP so unless Room only packages are sold early I’m stuck playing the waiting game for 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter