Will VB and HHI (and Aulani when it opens) be more popular for the next year?

tidefan

DIS Veteran
Do you think that with all of the uncertainty at WDW that the off-site DVC properties such as Vero and HHI will be more competitive? For instance, usually HHI is pretty quiet in the off-season and Vero is often easy to get at 7-months, but I wonder if now people may consider this a good time to check those out.

Also, I imagine Aulani will be very popular when it opens back up...

We are cancelling our December 2020 trip. I plan to bank these points and use them at 7 months in September at Vero Beach. Love VB!!!!!!

I have booked a few VB stays recently. One each in November and January. Yes, these are instead of WDW.

Aulani possibly not. The uncertainty of open with the flight costs is a huge issue.

Yes, I predict that the off-site resorts will be more popular. One reason is that it's just easier to social distance at those resorts than in the theme parks. Also, there's too much uncertainty about getting in to the theme parks at WDW, using the transportation system, character meetings being suspended. In the spring we may do a trip to DHHIR rather than our usual F&G at WDW.

I think so..even if it is people who add a few VB days to a WDW stay, given the changes

Aulani possibly not. The uncertainty of open with the flight costs is a huge issue.
I am not sure that they want us in Hawaii. They have not opened the islands and they don't have any real plans to do so. I have re-booked our July Aulani reservation to the last week of August right before school starts. I am a teacher and am limited to when I can go. So if they don't open the island soon, we will have to wait until next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter