Will there be a 30% discount on resorts for thanksgiving wk?

It seems as if Disney is being a bit more stingy with the 30% discounts now, even though there are some at certain times. Now, if you were to get a UOCode, it could be at 30%.

I'm hoping for this.
We got a 30% resort discount via the Disney website for our July trip, but it's probably less likely to be offered for a big holiday week.

Keep checking back and watching for whenever the late fall/early winter discounts are released. Then you'll know.

Very unlikely in my experience to see a discount Thanksgiving week (at least not on nights Wednesday through Sunday covering the holiday). Disney is packed that week. They won't issue discounts when they know they'll fill up without them.

I'm hoping for this.
Not much of a chance for that level of a discount (30%) during the heavy Disney vacation period around Thanksgiving.

We used to get great discounts right after Thanksgiving week but now the first week of Dec. is even very busy these days. There is no need to offer a big discount when the resorts are at capacity during any "season". Disney only offers heavy discounts and Free Dining to fill rooms.

Dave

Highly unlikely. One of the busiest weeks of the year, so they don't need to offer discounts to get heads in beds.

The Thanksgiving week discount has normally been released between the end of July and late August. In the past, the discount does not include Wednesday, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, those days will be rack rate.
Last year example:
10/4/15-12/23/15 10%-25% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) (blacked out 11/25/15-11/27/15)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter