will the dreams run out????

Racey

DIS Veteran
I know there are a million of them, but the amount of prizes being handed out in 2006 seems to be a lot!!

Obviously i'm not jealous of those that have already won - BUT ..... STOP ACCEPTING PRIZES PLEASE, as i'm not there until June 07 :rotfl: :rotfl: only kidding

Well Done to every disser that has won - you all seem very proud and delighted ... and so you should be :thumbsup2

We are going in July, I wonder how they plan to pace them also. . .

Lesley

I'm sure the outside auditors in charge of the random YOAMD have planned well. I think someone had previously calculated that they could give away as many as 500 DreamFastPasses away daily throughout the 16mnths of the giveaway. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't worry about them running out of dreams ;)

I am sure they will never run out. They will keep on giving because its Disney ;)

LOL I don't think you have to worry about them "running out", since they've already added prizes from the initial list, and most of the prizes cost Disney very little. There are already well over a million prizes, and I'm sure they are pacing themselves, LOL.

People just should stop worrying about it...I know the OP has a great attitude from her post, but not everyone does. I see so many, "But my family only wears bermuda shorts - have anyone with bermuda shorts won dreams?" posts, and I think sometimes (again, not the OP here) people should just pretend it doesn't exist. The percentage of guests who will win anything at all is not great, and reading about people winning is very exciting, but for every win there are now three posts from families saying, "Oh, we were there for ten days...nothing magical happened, so disapointed!" and I just go...HUH? LOL. You just spent 10 days at Disney!!!! How much more magical can you get. ;)

Anyway, don't worry. They won't run out of dreams, they can make more whenever they wish if a problem did occur, and knowing Disney I'm sure there won't be an issue.

NED

NewEnglandDisney said:
LOL I don't think you have to worry about them "running out", since they've already added prizes from the initial list, and most of the prizes cost Disney very little. There are already well over a million prizes, and I'm sure they are pacing themselves, LOL.

People just should stop worrying about it...I know the OP has a great attitude from her post, but not everyone does. I see so many, "But my family only wears bermuda shorts - have anyone with bermuda shorts won dreams?" posts, and I think sometimes (again, not the OP here) people should just pretend it doesn't exist. The percentage of guests who will win anything at all is not great, and reading about people winning is very exciting, but for every win there are now three posts from families saying, "Oh, we were there for ten days...nothing magical happened, so disapointed!" and I just go...HUH? LOL. You just spent 10 days at Disney!!!! How much more magical can you get. ;)

Anyway, don't worry. They won't run out of dreams, they can make more whenever they wish if a problem did occur, and knowing Disney I'm sure there won't be an issue.

NED

NED,
good point. Actually I haven't even told my kids about the wishes at all, all they know is we're going to Disney, if we happen to get lucky AWESOME, if not I will enjoy a MAGICAL vacation.
Lesley

NewEnglandDisney said:
I see so many, "But my family only wears bermuda shorts - have anyone with bermuda shorts won dreams?" posts, and I think sometimes (again, not the OP here) people should just pretend it doesn't exist.

NED
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :happytv: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I actually didn't know anything about the wishes until I read it here like a week ago (when we finally finalized our plans). Now I almost wish I didn't know because it would have been super awesome to suddenly get picked for something. Now I'm afraid I might try and expect it. Not telling Hubby or kids though.

-Beth :)

I just know that I cannot wait until we get there in Dec!!!

We're 2 families going together... we are SO dreaming for something. :)

i'm going with my db/f's sister, and she is always winning competitions etc ... i'm going to stick to her like glue he he he

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter