Will Stormalong Bay, Volcano, Uzima (or any other “main” pools) be available for DVC reservations starting 6/22?

This doesn't mean anything for sure but today Disney only recalled beach club marketplace and beach and cream cast members.

And I have seen some questions about Jambo actually opening or not, but they did recall the Mara cast, which doesn't mean the resort will open but at least there will be some sort of QS food made available.

Also they recalled both the Paddock and Artist palette cast so likely high rocks will be open along with paddock.

If you want to see the entire listing of today's recalled F&B/Housekeeping cast, it is available on the 737 union's facebook page.

Your post got me thinking..maybe the reports to start with just DVC pools is based on actual guests with reservations during initial opening?
Looking at the availability tools there is availability at almost every category (except Jambo appears blocked out) so while it does not give info on how many are left with the most popular available I am guessing booking is far below capacity

This doesn't mean anything for sure but today Disney only recalled beach club marketplace and beach and cream cast members.

And I have seen some questions about Jambo actually opening or not, but they did recall the Mara cast, which doesn't mean the resort will open but at least there will be some sort of QS food made available.

Also they recalled both the Paddock and Artist palette cast so likely high rocks will be open along with paddock.

If you want to see the entire listing of today's recalled F&B/Housekeeping cast, it is available on the 737 union's facebook page.
Thanks for sharing. Good information!

With the recall what does that mean for their start date? Does it say?

So no Hurricane Hannah’s? isn’t that inside SAB? I have only walked by..never hung out.

Not that they can’t open pool without it..assuming it is inside there.

My sources tell me no, Only the DVC pool is opening.

Obviously, it won’t be 100% confirmed until people get there. But, since SAB is part of the hotel and not DVC, and they have stated things will be limited and the current plan is only one pool,

It is to be the same at all DVC. At what point the hotel pools will open as will is unknown. My source said more likely when things are open to more guests.

I've read a few posters hoping to be upgraded to DVC resorts from Value resorts if they don't open. Let's hope it doesn't get too full.

Looking at the availability tools there is availability at almost every category (except Jambo appears blocked out) so while it does not give info on how many are left with the most popular available I am guessing booking is far below capacity

Wasn't that blocked out for the NBA? Now they decide to go with Coronado.

I've read a few posters hoping to be upgraded to DVC resorts from Value resorts if they don't open. Let's hope it doesn't get too full.

IMO..that if that happens...my guess only..that that would be when we begin to see more of the pools open up...if they only start with one.

I feel like - even if pools are open - there’s no guarantee that everyone will be able to use ‘at will’ - I think they’re going to have to limit access.

I feel like - even if pools are open - there’s no guarantee that everyone will be able to use ‘at will’ - I think they’re going to have to limit access.

Likely So. This is from the current announcement. “There are spaces where we will limit the number of Members, Guests and Cast Members at any given time, including restaurants, pool decks and fitness centers.“

I have 7 nights booked at WL/BRV 1 Br early Sept...I am looking forward to the pool there but not counting on it - just like going into the parks or any restaurants, looking forward to it but not counting on anything specific.... I suspect we’ll be hanging around the resort a bunch and that’s fine with me.

So no Hurricane Hannah’s? isn’t that inside SAB? I have only walked by..never hung out.

Yes it is the quick service, bar, and mug refill station at SAB.

Yes it is the quick service, bar, and mug refill station at SAB.

Thanks..can’t read into everything...but I’d say it could be a clue that SAB may not open June 22nd..I still believe opening the BCV villas pool to start will be easier as it requires only a CM or 2 to monitor capacity...slides and kids may make it hard to social distance until they work out details.

But, we are down to 18 days!

Either that, or they're putting a "no food poolside" rule in play, which would probably make people's brains explode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter