Will merchandise be on sale later?

Mollie Roque

Earning My Ears
Wil we be able to purchase more run disney merch online later?
Last year I saw a few things on sale from the previous year but that was October so there was not much. Wondering if there would be more in like Month.

I was hoping to get a sticker for my car but they only had magnets. Wouldn't mind paying less for that.

I bought a rundisney mug and marathon weekend magnet on the shop Disney Parks app a few weeks after marathon weekend last year. They had other items too, I want to say maybe a MW themed blanket and wine glasses and some shirts.
Edited to add I don’t remember if they were discounted.

Wil we be able to purchase more run disney merch online later?
Last year I saw a few things on sale from the previous year but that was October so there was not much. Wondering if there would be more in like Month.

I was hoping to get a sticker for my car but they only had magnets. Wouldn't mind paying less for that.

I could be wrong, but I don't ever remember seeing car stickers for race weekends, just the magnets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!