Will Jedi training be moved?

smallsy

DIS Veteran
Has there been any word on JTA being moved to SWGE?

We have a trip planned 9/1-9/7 and had originally planned to do EMM at TSL and signup for JTA immediately after. Well now that EMM isn’t happening due to the new SWGE opening that plan is out. Now I’m wondering where it will even take place and what impact this will have on signups. Should we just forget about having our DS6 do this due to the chaos?

I doubt they will move it, it doesn't really fit in the story unless it's inside a secret jedi temple, something like that
As for now all SW entertainment and st remain, for the near future
Yeah I think if it did move they would have to change the storyline to make it fit.

According to the Disney World website, Jedi Training is only scheduled through March 29. I called them to find out more, and the Cast Member said they only have it in their system through April 13. She said there is a lot more information they are expecting to get regarding SWGE soon.

According to the Disney World website, Jedi Training is only scheduled through March 29. I called them to find out more, and the Cast Member said they only have it in their system through April 13. She said there is a lot more information they are expecting to get regarding SWGE soon.
DHS entertainment schedule doesn't come out more than a month in advance, I wouldn't worry about it
I see dates for JT through April 27th at the moment

Whoa. Please keep us updated! I am 95% of the way to canceling plans for a DLR vacation because
1) No princess character meals except one new one so expensive that I can't take my whole family, and
2) There is no Jedi training, and I have three out of four kids in the right age range.
If WDW cancels JTA, I don't know which park wins a trip that could serve as a down payment on a house.
I assumed they would keep it and keep it where it is just to draw some of us SW freaks away from GE. Like, if we can't get into SWGE or can't ride the rides, we still have a SW entertainment and experience for our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!