Will it get to 60 degrees in Disneyland today?

aquamanalaska

Just Keep Swimming
I have been here for a week and what a crazy weather window we have hit on this trip. According to the local NOAA records the High temp has only made it to 58 from Sunday Feb 3rd to Tuesday Feb 5th. This morning (Feb 6th) when I woke up it was 37 degrees at 7am. By the time the park opened it was up to 45 balmy degrees. Come on 60 degrees love to see you today!

By the way the rain on Saturday was EPIC and I am from the PNW.

We are heading there in 5 days and while we'd love to see great weather we also wouldn't mind seeing lower crowds due to weather - although that doesn't always happen.

Right now it is -15 Fahrenheit so anything is an improvement!

Today is our first day in the parks for this trip. Glad I brought extra outfits because we were going to disneybound as Belle & the Beast but my dress is real thin, not at all good for today’s surprise chill. So we are throwing on our cozy storm trooper outfits instead.

We are heading there in 5 days and while we'd love to see great weather we also wouldn't mind seeing lower crowds due to weather - although that doesn't always happen.

We were there last Saturday when it was pretty much pouring all day, so Disneyland was deserted. We rode something like 7 rides in 3 hours! Basically I'd just ask him what he wanted to ride and then we'd go and do it. It was such a fun experience, and very different from our usual planning!

Another day and not even 60 degrees. I check the high today and it only got to 56. 4 days in a row under 60 degrees, at least today lacked any rain. Crossing my fingers for over 60 tomorrow.

I am assuming this is all good though right - rain off and on and cooler temperatures like this. I mean considering what this state went through back in the summer and fall with all the fires I can't imagine we are really able to complain, especially coming from -25 C temperatures at home.

I was just posting in another thread that 1we didnt pack so well! Forgot the stroller (DD is turning 5 during our trip so we never use it at home but I cant see us doing 2 weeks of theme parks without one!)
And oh my gosh it's much colder than we expected! Where we live a warm summer's day is 24 and usually there is some wind chill added, so the weather report of late teens to early 20s looked good, all we have packed is tshirt, shorts and a couple of light sweaters. We are going to freeze tonight eeek

I am assuming this is all good though right - rain off and on and cooler temperatures like this. I mean considering what this state went through back in the summer and fall with all the fires I can't imagine we are really able to complain, especially coming from -25 C temperatures at home.

well....all the winter visitors from those northern -25c temps here in Yuma....they are complaining about the cold, though we have a wind chill here....so everyone is winter clothed.....and the weather forecast.....cold till valentines day....when it will rain again.....long live the fields of desert flowers.....Rounders here in Yuma says it is the best in memory that the desert,after four months of the beginning of the bloom, is still in bloom.

well....all the winter visitors from those northern -25c temps here in Yuma....they are complaining about the cold, though we have a wind chill here....so everyone is winter clothed.....and the weather forecast.....cold till valentines day....when it will rain again.....long live the fields of desert flowers.....Rounders here in Yuma says it is the best in memory that the desert,after four months of the beginning of the bloom, is still in bloom.

Sorry anyone who deals with -25C on the regular should not complain about +15 - we are not there for the weather - at least not going in February - we will be fine - if anything we'll be heartier than the locals who might stay home beside their, do they even have fireplaces?

If there is one thing people complain about more and have control over the least it's the weather!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter