Will I have enough time?

DISNEYaddict4evr

Now some person I don't even know reminds me there
I know the answer to my question is only speculation but was hoping to find an answer to my question if there are no complications in the scene described below.

So my 6-weel Asia trip is fast approaching and have been hashing out all the details so I will not have any surprises.

I have received airfare schedule and know I will be landing at Narita at 3:45pm, the last bus to TDR is either 5:05pm or 5:10Pm depending on the terminal. So my question is will I be able to make it through customs and baggage claim in time to catch one of those buses? It seem much more problematic if I have to do the train since I would have to switch trains once to get to TDR. If I don't make the bus are there other options like a cab?

So my question is will I be able to make it through customs and baggage claim in time to catch one of those buses?

It may be close. Sometimes I've had a 5-minute wait at immigration, but once I had a 45+ minute wait (Terminal 1, for what it's worth). Rarely have I experienced a significant wait for customs, though.

From a little bit of research, it seems that cab fare from the airport to Disney would be over $200.

Apparently the limo bus only stops service to Disney that early, so you could take it to a different hotel, then take a cab from there. It would still be more expensive than the metro or a direct bus, but less than taking a taxi the whole way.

You'll probably have plenty of time, but it couldn't hurt to have a couple of the other hotels listed, and your hotel's name written in Japanese for a cab driver.

It seems like you have enough time for the bus, but in case you miss it, you can take the bus to Shin-Urayasu, get off at one of the hotels (Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay?), then take a taxy to your hotel. Shin-Urayasu to Bayside station is about 2,000 yen. The last bus to Shin-Urayasu is around 8:30pm.

depends on the hotel you are staying at as well... some of them the airport limo bus goes to. Look on the Hotel's website and it should give you that information.

thanks for all the great help, I feel a little better about what to do now if I miss the bus I need to take. I am still crossing my fingers I will make it. I was hoping to check my bag at Maihama Station so I could go into the park for a few hours. Thanks again for all the help :thumbsup2

I know the answer to my question is only speculation but was hoping to find an answer to my question if there are no complications in the scene described below.

So my 6-weel Asia trip is fast approaching and have been hashing out all the details so I will not have any surprises.

I have received airfare schedule and know I will be landing at Narita at 3:45pm, the last bus to TDR is either 5:05pm or 5:10Pm depending on the terminal. So my question is will I be able to make it through customs and baggage claim in time to catch one of those buses? It seem much more problematic if I have to do the train since I would have to switch trains once to get to TDR. If I don't make the bus are there other options like a cab?

doubtful. it's usually at least 30-45 minutes ot get through Customs and then you have a secondary screening in Baggage. the train OTOH is right there in one of the terminals and it is not that hard to transfer platforms. and the Disney line is WELL marked. Cab woudl be mondo expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter