Will I be able to get a BWV 1 bedroom Std. View at 7 Months?

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
We are staying at OKW this year and thought we would try BWV next year.

We would be staying from about Nov. 4 - 12. Right at end of F&W and possible encompassing Super Soaps.

Is there any chance I will pick up BWV at 7 months or should I see if my friend will book it for me and then I'll transfer my SSR points to him?

Does the Waiting List have a good chance at 7 months out?

called at seven months for the same from and nothing left. good luck, that is a busy week, we are going this week and all new jersey schools are only open for two days that week, and many many many head to the world. goodluck 9 days to go. we leave on the fourth this year, nine of us going ssr. I should mention we called at seven months for this year.

Standard view is very difficult to book at 7 months. It is the best deal in DVC, IMHO.

I would definitely trade points with your friend.

then you are assured of getting what you want.

It's possible. We are staying at BWV in a 1-BR standard next week & we booked ~5 months ago. We are going for 8 nights. We waitlisted a ninth night that came through a few weeks ago but we already had firm plans by then. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter