Will Hotels Hold Luggage?

Magnoliafan

Mouseketeer
I’m looking to book a split WDW/Disneyland trip for May and I’m thinking of taking the red eye flight home in order to maximize my park time. But that would mean leaving for the airport around 5pm. Does anyone know if Park Vue or Tropicana would hold my luggage after check out?

Tropicana for sure will. They have a dedicated luggage storage room that I've used for times when I checked-in early but the room wasn't ready.

Park Vue does. That is our go to hotel and we always get there first thing in the morning and they hold our luggage and put it in the room before check in and hold it after check out.

As others have noted, most hotels/motels in the area will. I know for certain that both Trop and PVI will do it without a problem, "assuming there is enough room." I've never had them *not* have enough room.

Tropicana for sure will. They have a dedicated luggage storage room that I've used for times when I checked-in early but the room wasn't ready.

I can second this. Tropicana has done it for me. It really is standard industry practice, so I would imagine all but the lowest-end of hotels will do that for their guests. I am a longtime-veteran of the hospitality industry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!