Will Hilton Tokyo Bay hold luggage?

MinnieWebster

Mouseketeer
Our last day at TDR, we will have park tickets, and a late night flight. Will we be able to store our bags with the hotel so we can enjoy the parks, and then come back for them before leaving for the airport?

I'd like to know this as well, though we won't go to the airport afterwards and might send luggage to another hotel in Tokyo...

While I don't know this for sure, I want to say yes. Simply because I emailed them about holding luggage for 2 weeks until we got to TDR because we are doing other parts of Japan first. We were planning to send our luggage to them from the airport and they had no problem with that. I would say just email them and I'm sure they will get back to you quickly.

In the event that they do not, I know that both parks have large lockers outside the entrances-although I have never used these personally, apparently some of them are large enough to hold suitcases. They are very inexpensive-around 500 yen to my understanding. I believe there are additional lockers at Maihama station that can be used if Hilton won't hold your bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter