Will gay days continue to be held in August in Orlando in 2020?

Solo I Know

Earning My Ears
May be too early to know. But there is a website: gaydays dot com /calendar that you should keep handy. It has details on all the various events in Orlando (not just Disney).

Puer Aeternus

Mouseketeer
They're changing it back to June in 2020. Margaritaville Resort in Orlando will be the new host. They didn't give a reason but I expect the change was not met with the best reception.

Solomon

Last edited:
  • Jason_V

Mouseketeer
    Gay Days Orlando wasn't on my radar for next year until I went on date #2 with a pretty awesome guy this weekend. He's already priced the week at Fort Wilderness for Gay Days...for 2. So yeah, I think I may need to pay more attention to all this now. :)

Puer Aeternus

Mouseketeer
    Gay Days Orlando wasn't on my radar for next year until I went on date #2 with a pretty awesome guy this weekend. He's already priced the week at Fort Wilderness for Gay Days...for 2. So yeah, I think I may need to pay more attention to all this now. :)
    What an awesome story! My fiancé and I met at Gay Days a few years ago so the dreams...they really DO come true at Disney. I’m wishing you guys all the best of luck and love.

Solomon

Jason_V

Mouseketeer
    What an awesome story! My fiancé and I met at Gay Days a few years ago so the dreams...they really DO come true at Disney. I’m wishing you guys all the best of luck and love.

Solomon
    AAAWWWW! That is so sweet you two met at Disney! I love it!

If it happens and we're all there next year...meet up!! (And thank you!)

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates