Will Fastpasses get cancelled on a AP room only ressie if I cancel room to book Swan?

When I shortened my reservation I got an email 24 hours later that my fast passes on the last day would be canceled if I didn't book a room for that night. I think you have 48 hours so you should be fine.

Just make sure you work with Guest Services when cancelling you AP room only res to make sure they stay around (although they should).

I booked Swan tonight but I am getting an error code that i may take 72 hours. I canceled Coronado based on her telling me the fastpasses would be fine. So far they are still there.

I booked Swan tonight but I am getting an error code that i may take 72 hours. I canceled Coronado based on her telling me the fastpasses would be fine. So far they are still there.

I had to call Disney IT to get my Swan ressie to hold so I could book dining. I’ve since canceled to stay at YC but the Swan ressie will not fall off (even with another call & service ticket).

I would call ASAP because if the system doesn’t recognize that new ressie, the FP will be cancelled at 48 hours.

I had to call Disney IT to get my Swan ressie to hold so I could book dining. I’ve since canceled to stay at YC but the Swan ressie will not fall off (even with another call & service ticket).

I would call ASAP because if the system doesn’t recognize that new ressie, the FP will be cancelled at 48 hours.
I was fortunate enough to get it to link this morning while drinking my coffee. So hopefully we are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!