Will ESPN Club open early for WC games?

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
Any chance that the EPSN Club will open early for the World Cup games? Some start as early as 6:00am PST. There is a game on Saturday that I'd love to see on a big screen, if possible.

They're open for all the games except on June 12th (when the U.S. plays :sad2:) when they open at noon (private event in the morning).

I'll be there for the opener on Friday. :banana:

I can't wait! :dance3:

Hup Holland! :cool2:

USA!

prrnrngr said:
USA! USA!! :cheer2:

HAHAHAHA let see, the U.S. has to somehow beat either Italy and Czech Republic, just to advance. And if they somehow do finish 2nd in that group then they will have to face Brazil in the 2nd round (also not going to happen). So U.S. fans... pick your poison, but you aren't going anywhere. The most hated team in the world isn't going to make it past the 2nd round at the best.

oh btw gometros, all games are going to be showed with tape delay for the first round, so just add 3 or 6 hours (i forget which) to when each game is going to be played, and that is when they will be shown on TV.

Uuaww said:
HAHAHAHA let see, the U.S. has to somehow beat either Italy and Czech Republic, just to advance. And if they somehow do finish 2nd in that group then they will have to face Brazil in the 2nd round (also not going to happen).

We'll have to win the group then. Italy will self-destruct because of all the scandal. And the Czechs are to old and slow to keep up with our speed. (I got to be optimistic.)

Uuaww said:
So U.S. fans... pick your poison, but you aren't going anywhere. The most hated team in the world isn't going to make it past the 2nd round at the best.

But Germany has such an easy group. They'll probably get out of group play.

Uuaww said:
oh btw gometros, all games are going to be showed with tape delay for the first round, so just add 3 or 6 hours (i forget which) to when each game is going to be played, and that is when they will be shown on TV.

:confused3 All the games are live.

oh my bad, i got my times mixed up. um i don't know what you meant about germany, maybe you though i implied they are the most hated team in the world, i meant the US is (which they are).

but also, you have understand how dumb the US is, there coach was saying how Australia was one of the 2 worst teams in tourny (Trinidad and Tobago). who picks on Australia, they manage to piss off absolutely nobody.

Uuaww said:
oh my bad, i got my times mixed up. um i don't know what you meant about germany, maybe you though i implied they are the most hated team in the world,

No. I'm implying they are the most hated team in the world. Does anyone not hate Germany? Well, besides Germans.

Uuaww said:
i meant the US is (which they are).

Hate is not the same thing as apathy. No one cares enough about US soccer to hate us. OK, maybe Mexico hates us (we do beat them like a drum). No one outside of CONCACAF cares enough about US soccer to hate us.

This topic was not meant as a vehicle for bashing other teams. It was simply a question about watching games at the ESPN Club.

And in answer to my own question, I got up bright and early three two days in a row to watch England - Paraguay and Netherlands - Ivory Coast. Watching games at the ESPN Club wa a lot of fun, because you have these huge recliners you can sit in and they did have abreakfast menu.

Do you have to put your name in early? also how many us nats fans were there? i dont want the swiss miss ruining my fun lol ;)

i don't ruin your fun, im from norcal not socal... i did piss off a lot of frenchies though during our game.

gometros said:
This topic was not meant as a vehicle for bashing other teams. It was simply a question about watching games at the ESPN Club.

And in answer to my own question, I got up bright and early three two days in a row to watch England - Paraguay and Netherlands - Ivory Coast.

Can you tell me the score of Netherlands - Ivory Coast match? I may need to place a bet. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter